worst fans ever

Those of you who are ready to blow the ship up after every loss..... the closest thing to a perfect team is in this league are the packers...and they have flaws....

All of the top teams have something wrong....we just need to get healthy....and smarter .... both loses this seasons we could have won...mistakes are gonna happen..... breathe easy....

Edited by EldaBillsFan

Those of you who are ready to blow the ship up after every lose..... the closest thing to a perfect team is in this league are the packers...and they have flaws....

All of the top teams have something wrong....we just need to get healthy....and smarter .... both loses this seasons we could have won...mistakes are gonna happen..... breathe easy....

Can you show me all these fans who are ready to "blow the ship"?

And they would be "worst" not "worse"

As in.....

"Worst thread ever"

Typos... can be changed....but up and down fan supports is terrible..... 4-2 .....when most here was thinking we'd be lucky to be 2-4 at this point..... we are a young team...its going to happen.... just can't stand negative fans.....

Dude, do you understand the use of an ellipsis? I'd rather not criticize your grammar, but I had a tough time comprehending what you said.

OP, let me help you out:

1. Can this team run the football? Yes, and saying otherwise is f'ing retarded. Now stop trying to make yourself look "right" when you said we'd be 4-12 in August.

2. Can this team throw the football, Yes, and saying otherwise is f'ing retarded. Now stop trying to make yourself look "right" when you said we'd be 4-12 in August.

3. Can this team play defense? Yes, and saying otherwise is f'ing retarded. Now stop trying to make yourself look "right" when you said we'd be 4-12 in August.

This team has been in every game. Even when we were down 21-3 to the Pats, you knew damn well we were in the game. That is, if you were objective. However, if you were trying to prove you weren't wrong about Chan, Nix, O line, Lee Evans(Siiiiiiimon??? :D), everything, that was your high water mark. That was the time when you felt justified in what you "know".

Then, it was all taken away from you wasn't it? Every negative post, all your horseschit, went up in flames. Gettysburg. You got to the line, but then got smashed once there.

Let me offer you some advice: you are going to be very unhappy, and look awfully silly, if you keep insisting that you were right. Honestly, we don't care, and we won't hold it against you. You're simply not as knowledgeable about the game as you thought you were. It's OK. We all make mistakes, especially me-->I thought Roscoe was going to be a star. :bag: See how easy that is? Just admit to yourself that you were wrong, and life will be much more enjoyable for you this season.

It's better to accept that you really had no idea, and that you cast a PANTLOAD of aspersions on a team you really know very little about.

However, if you were trying to prove you weren't wrong about Chan, Nix, O line, Lee Evans(Siiiiiiimon??? :D), everything, that was your high water mark.

Not sure why you're calling me out when I was the only single poster on this board who openly disliked the size of Evans' extension the moment it happened.

I imagine it was due to my thread where I tried to talk about the Stillers/Ravens rivalry and a bunch of people lacking in reading comprehension and common sense refused to acknowledge the part where I specifically stated "This post is not intended to speculate on what Evans' may have done if he was still in Buffalo, or start tangents on why the Bills traded him."

Great job on picking up on that one...... <_<

Not sure why you're calling me out when I was the only single poster on this board who openly disliked the size of Evans' extension the moment it happened.

I imagine it was due to my thread where I tried to talk about the Stillers/Ravens rivalry and a bunch of people lacking in reading comprehension and common sense refused to acknowledge the part where I specifically stated "This post is not intended to speculate on what Evans' may have done if he was still in Buffalo, or start tangents on why the Bills traded him."

Great job on picking up on that one...... <_<

Did you fail to notice the :D? Let me try that again: :D