I have no problem losing this way

No one feels good over a loss. No sane person with a drive to win does. This loss pisses me off. But there's no point of me or others dwelling on it. Just glad this team faught hard. The defensive scheme needs to be fixed pronto and some personnnel adjustments need to be made. This loss sucked but I'm glad I didn't see this team just quit. We'll get some nicked up starters hopefully back healthy in two weeks. This is a continual learning experience for the younger guys.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hv a big problem when they lose bc of gaileys play calling

RUN THE BALL MORE

Thank you!

I thought I was the only one who felt this way about today's game.

Fitz's 2 INT's were bad, but sometimes a QB has days like this. I'm not worried about Fitz, he'll come back from this.

What did concern me was how the Bills seemed to give up on the running game, especially in the 2nd half. Fred Jackson has shown us this year that he can create plays. Yes he did get stopped several occasions, but that doesn't mean you give up, and just rely on passing to win the game. The Bills played like they were down by 3 TD's in the 2nd half. They can not rely on only Fitz winning the game for us. Didn't we prove that last week against the Eagles?

I like Gailey, he's got the Bills headed in the right direction, but there are times when his playcalling is questionable.