Banks - who do you use?

BuffaloBill

Wachovia. They are not open on Saturday or Sunday here. Only bank that is open on the weekends here is the Walmart bank.

I like Wachovia, the branch here has maintained being an individual small bank - it started as the FunBank - First Union. My brother works for them and my sister-in-law used to, as well. They are easy to deal with because I never have to deal with them and can access them at any time I want on the net or mobile device. Also, since they know me and I have a business account there I can use their fax machines if needed or other random perks.

They are Wells-Fargo now, though, and I am not sure how I feel about that. I miss 5/3. They were amazing when I lived in Ohio, and their Kroger locations were open Sundays until 9pm!

Edited by jboyst62

Currently with Wells Fargo/Wachovia. Just kind of picked the first bank I saw when I moved to Virginia Beach. A couple mergers/takeovers/bailouts later it's now Wells Fargo

Currently no problems. But if they start doing stupid fees or service goes downhill, I'll move my cash to Navy Federal