Chris Cooley vs. upset cowboy fans

The Poojer

I like this guys attitude...sadly our fanbase reacted the same way towards that redheaded albany 'blogger'

Chris Cooley blog

"I’m aware at this point, that I could choose the high road, but a little pettiness makes for much more fun."

"For those of you opposed to profanity, I suggest stopping here"

"Google me B word. Also, Fred Davis owns many nice things, but I am not one of them."

You like this guys attitude, and yet he responded with the same vitriol and language that you flay us Albany responders with? Hypocrisy!!!!!! :thumbdown:

Edited by BmoreBills

I never said anything about that albany article other than my stock "yeah I would' comment about the 'redheaded' blogger.....lighten up francis....i thought the reaction our fan base gave was atrocious...apparently you didn't see where i said 'sadly our fanbase..."

"I’m aware at this point, that I could choose the high road, but a little pettiness makes for much more fun."

"For those of you opposed to profanity, I suggest stopping here"

"Google me B word. Also, Fred Davis owns many nice things, but I am not one of them."

You like this guys attitude, and yet he responded with the same vitriol and language that you flay us Albany responders with? Hypocrisy!!!!!! :thumbdown:

Edited by The Poojer

I never said anything about that albany article other than my stock "yeah I would' comment about the 'redheaded' blogger.....lighten up francis....i thought the reaction our fan base gave was atrocious...apparently you didn't see where i said 'sadly our fanbase..."

The use of 'sadly' was the reason for my response, as I could obviously tell you disapproved of our approach, and yet you praise Cooley for the same approach, i.e. the low road approach.

Hypocrisy, I say again.

sorry...still don't get your point...cooley admittedly lowered himself to those dregs level and admitted he would be doing do to be a bit petty...if you have a beef with something someone says...express your displeasure...don't be vulgar, don't wish career or life threatening injury...i am all for smack talk...but some of it gets out of control and borders on criminal

The use of 'sadly' was the reason for my response, as I could obviously tell you disapproved of our approach, and yet you praise Cooley for the same approach, i.e. the low road approach.

Hypocrisy, I say again.

sorry...still don't get your point...cooley admittedly lowered himself to those dregs level and admitted he would be doing do to be a bit petty...if you have a beef with something someone says...express your displeasure...don't be vulgar, don't wish career or life threatening injury...i am all for smack talk...but some of it gets out of control and borders on criminal

Some of the comments regarding threats were of course way out of line and those ones I disapproved of, but some of us just don't take crap from anyone. I'm glad to see Chris Cooley standing up for what he said and responding in kind to Cowboys fans who were upset in the way that he did.

ok..then we are on the same page...my main point was in regards to those comments he called out...if someone wants to argue and present their case(sure passion can enter into it) fine...but name calling and hurling ill will and threats is completely off base...arguing and standing up for yourself is a good thing...some of what was said here and in the albany example were simply awful.

Some of the comments regarding threats were of course way out of line and those ones I disapproved of, but some of us just don't take crap from anyone. I'm glad to see Chris Cooley standing up for what he said and responding in kind to Cowboys fans who were upset in the way that he did.

my comparison was with the comments and reaction cooley got...the threats...not the subject matter at all

1) You've got to love Cooley for this.

2) I don't see the comparison to the "Albany incident."

ok..then we are on the same page...my main point was in regards to those comments he called out...if someone wants to argue and present their case(sure passion can enter into it) fine...but name calling and hurling ill will and threats is completely off base...arguing and standing up for yourself is a good thing...some of what was said here and in the albany example were simply awful.

Reasonable! I find the whole thing utterly hilarious... I'm so glad we have no such distractions on our team. I hope it lasts!