McGahee, Henry, Williams, Burns, Brown

PIZ

Who should I start at RB this week?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who should I start at RB this week?

• Willis McGahee
    • Travis Henry
    • Shaud Williams
    • Joe Burns
    • Donta Brown

so are you telling me you have 5 Bills RB's and Larry Johnson on your fantasy football roster?

If I had a choice between the players listed above, i would chose Williams. But....I think this game is going to be all about Bledsoe chucking the ball early and often to Moulds/Evans/Reed. The Bills MUST win this game, and I don't see them putting their hopes on the shoulders of a rookie free agent RB.

so are you telling me you have 5 Bills RB's and Larry Johnson on your fantasy football roster?

If I had a choice between the players listed above, i would chose Williams.  But....I think this game is going to be all about Bledsoe chucking the ball early and often to Moulds/Evans/Reed.  The Bills MUST win this game, and I don't see them putting their hopes on the shoulders of a rookie free agent RB.

173050[/snapback]

I currently have Larry Johnson (had Priest) Willis, Travis, & Shaud. I could pick up Burns & Brown easily. I also have Bledsoe on the bench (starting Culpepper) and my receivers are David Patten, Lee Evans, & Anquan Bolden. My kicker is Rian Lindell and my defense is the Buffalo Bills (special teams included also). So, yeah, I'm a homer, but I've won 6 in a row.