Hariston

D521646

Ok, so I've watched, and re-watched the Eagles game, and each time I was focusing on several key positions. Last night I was watching Hariston, and I gotta tell ya. Other thana few times where he got beat on the outside with a speed rush, he did really well. I did exceptional in the run game, and broke Freddy out a few times. On the times he got beat, Fitz was quick enough to get the ball off anyway so no harm no foul. Hariston seems stronger than Bell, but Bell seems quicker. I'm not sure at this point which tackle I like better, but one thing is for sure, at least up to this point, we have depth there. Good job Bills coaching staff!

Tim-

Ok, so I've watched, and re-watched the Eagles game, and each time I was focusing on several key positions. Last night I was watching Hariston, and I gotta tell ya. Other thana few times where he got beat on the outside with a speed rush, he did really well. I did exceptional in the run game, and broke Freddy out a few times. On the times he got beat, Fitz was quick enough to get the ball off anyway so no harm no foul. Hariston seems stronger than Bell, but Bell seems quicker. I'm not sure at this point which tackle I like better, but one thing is for sure, at least up to this point, we have depth there. Good job Bills coaching staff!

Tim-

Congratulations?

Tim-

But Hairston wasn't a 1st round pick...