ARRRRGGGHHH!!!!

mtdoak

D-D-D-Damnit. The one time of the year I DON'T want snow, Ohio seems sure to snow me in. 9-16 inches before tomorrow. And I have to leave. I wouldn't mind the snow in NY, but considering that the states has no idea how to deal with snow down here coupled with the fact that people really don't know how to drive in it AND the fact that these same people are going to drive in it anyways because of the holidays makes the roads very very very dangerous. A nice 7 hr drive out of this hell hole is going to turn into a terrible 13 hr oddesy where i curse the hell out of every Ohio plate I see. I know that this will be the only snow they see all winter down here, and I am stuck driving in it with all the imbeciles and inbreds.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: OHIO

D-D-D-Damnit.  The one time of the year I DON'T want snow, Ohio seems sure to snow me in.  9-16 inches before tomorrow.  And I have to leave.  I wouldn't mind the snow in NY, but considering that the states has no idea how to deal with snow down here coupled with the fact that people really don't know how to drive in it AND the fact that these same people are going to drive in it anyways because of the holidays makes the roads very very very dangerous.  A nice 7 hr drive out of this hell hole is going to turn into a terrible 13 hr oddesy where i curse the hell out of every Ohio plate I see.  I know that this will be the only snow they see all winter down here, and I am stuck driving in it with all the imbeciles and inbreds. 

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: OHIO

172959[/snapback]

Where are you coming from in Ohio? Generally they are always wrong regarding forecasts in NW Ohio.

D-D-D-Damnit.  The one time of the year I DON'T want snow, Ohio seems sure to snow me in.  9-16 inches before tomorrow.  And I have to leave.  I wouldn't mind the snow in NY, but considering that the states has no idea how to deal with snow down here coupled with the fact that people really don't know how to drive in it AND the fact that these same people are going to drive in it anyways because of the holidays makes the roads very very very dangerous.  A nice 7 hr drive out of this hell hole is going to turn into a terrible 13 hr oddesy where i curse the hell out of every Ohio plate I see.  I know that this will be the only snow they see all winter down here, and I am stuck driving in it with all the imbeciles and inbreds. 

172959[/snapback]

Jesus man, Ohio sucks midsummer. Driving through North GA, TN, and KY? Not so bad... Ohio? Bah.

I've been through that stupid state too many times to count.

-Jeff

172959[/snapback]

Thats alright, we swept their asses :blink:

I'm in the same situation. At this point its too late to complain - the ground is already white and I am seriously dreading a 2pm drive home tomorrow.

I'm tempted just to stay, but I missed Thanksgiving, and my mom is still upset about that.

Try driving in snow with Dallas drivers  :blink: 

We have rain turning to snow about 2pm today. Temps dipping to low 20s.  Should be a fun drive home.

173168[/snapback]

My kids tell me that they saw a few flakes this morning. Snow, freezing rain and stuupid drivers will give us plenty of pile ups on tonights news.

I'm in the same situation.  At this point its too late to complain - the ground is already white and I am seriously dreading a 2pm drive home tomorrow.

I'm tempted just to stay, but I missed Thanksgiving, and my mom is still upset about that.

173271[/snapback]

Like i said earlier, if you see any Black Ford Taurus's with NYS plates on 71 N between columbus and Cleveland....its probably me.