Here’s Your “Avengers” Trailer

erynthered

My only wish was they they could have gotten Ed Norton to reprise as the Hulk. I like Ruffalo just fine and I'm sure he'll do a good job, but I thought Norton was really good in the role.

Hopefully will not be like Captain America and chorus line half of movie.

And they have a Spider Man movie problem - Captain America is in combat scenes w/o mask. What is issue w/actors and masks?

[nerd]Captain America's identity is "public knowledge". His mask is not for secret identity purposes.[/nerd]

• 2 weeks later...

YES!!! Big Captain America fan (Though I haven't seen the movie :cry: ) So naturally I'm VERY excited about this. Just hope it's not like that crapstorm "The Incredible Hulk" and more like "Iron Man".

The movie needed to be edited down just a bit, but otherwise a very solid film....worth the price of admission for sure, although I don't know that I'd see it in 3D again.

I, too, wanted Norton and cannot wait until Batman 3, Avengers, and Expendables 2 can be downloaded are in theatres.

LOL

Expendables 2 should be a fun ride now that Ahhhnold is free again. I heard that prima donna JCVD is reconsidering a role in the film, too. I grew up on Sly and Schwartenegger films, so can't wait to see it!

Watching Thor and missed it the first time:

When Thor is trying to break in to the facility to get the hammer and Agent Coulsen requests someoneto get up high with a gun the person grabs a bow and arrow. The bow and arrow is Hawkeye. How did I miss that!?

Watching Thor and missed it the first time:

When Thor is trying to break in to the facility to get the hammer and Agent Coulsen requests someoneto get up high with a gun the person grabs a bow and arrow. The bow and arrow is Hawkeye. How did I miss that!?

A good question. That was probably the most obvious of the Avengers references in any of those movies. I'm pretty sure the SHIELD guy even calls him Barton.