Age 14 To Use a Party Favor & 18 to Tan

3rdnlng

Well at least one of the 3 isn't completely insane, so on balance that's a better than average day for big government.

I'm sure the liberals here have a warm fuzzy feeling knowing that Big Brother is keeping watch over us and our balloons.

Awww, dammit. How the !@#$ did I miss that one? :wallbash:

The simple fact that people look at a sentence like "In California, you can't take a picture of a man with a wooden leg" and think to themselves, "Man, those people in California are batschitt looney" speaks volumes about the state of California politics.

Pretty sure the 12 thing is for girls who have been abused, who don't want to identify their abuser...for fear of getting abused even further.

Since it's possible to get pregnant at 12, and since we have to have one law for everybody, it has to be 12 for everybody.

This is a "best we can do" solution to a ludicrous set of circumstances. The problem is the girl getting pregnant at 12, the problem is not the only rational response - abortion - that is correctly predicated on "no way a 12 year old takes care of a baby for the next 18 years and/or can physically/mentally deal with giving birth and adoption".

--------------

Again, as I have said many times, this is something women should work out amongst themselves in the ladies room. That's not sexist. That's realist.

Look, it's not like they are going to pay attention to what men say anyway....until they change their minds, and demand to know our opinion, then change them again, and decide that they are in charge of their own bodies, then change them again, and declare that they want our support in their decision, then change them again, after they talk to their friend of course, and adamantly state that they are free to make up their own minds, then change their minds, and demand that we fully support the kid they might have, then change their minds, and demand that we accept that they are perfectly capable of taking care of the child on their own.

Now do you understand why I want nothing to do with this?

Don't tell me about father's rights, when women can't even rationally define mother's rights. What the F am I, or any man, supposed to do with this nonsense? It's ridiculous, and somehow we have allowed them to suck us and the law into their neurotic silliness. Women need to figure out what the F is an acceptable set of standards, and then present them and stick to them. Only then will we be able to figure out what to think about it. Here's what I do know: A 3 time pregnant crackwhore is not a 12 year old victim who is not a vice president who has no time for/no interest in a kid, none of them are my problem, and I will never have their problem.

Honestly, how the f am I supposed to disagree with a woman who tells me abortion is murder, and cites a fetus that looks like a baby getting ice picked in the back of the head, and then turn around and disagree with a woman who tells me abortion is a right, and cites that she just got raped by her husband? None of these things are my f'ing problem, yet both women tell me I am evil if I don't agree with them. F you, leave me alone. Figure it our amongst yourselves and then bring what you have to me and I'll take a look.

Until then, we should just do what always works when they get this way: stand up and leave/ignore them. You can't fix them, there's nothing to gain and plenty to lose in engaging them, and there's absolutely no reason to reinforce this neurotic bad behavior.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Until then, we should just do what always works when they get this way: stand up and leave/ignore them. You can't fix them, there's nothing to gain and plenty to lose in engaging them, and there's absolutely no reason to reinforce this neurotic bad behavior.

A-!@#$ing-men