When is the last time?

cage

Can anyone even recall a time when both the Bills and the Sabres have had the city flying high and so excited. Just doing a brief scan of my memory, whenever the Bills have been good, the Sabres were nothing special and vice versa when the Sabres have had their bigger years.

Watch out, if UB goes to a major bowl game this year, then Joe Mesi will have to come out of retirement to win the heavyweight title....

I had lunch with my 10 year old at school last week. The kids started talking football and my son said he was a Bills fan, which usually gets kids to start abusing him for it. But this year, all the other kids started saying what a great team we were and how the Bills and Lions would probably meet in the Superbowl. (the ESPN hype machine is doing it's job :)) this is the first time my son seemed excited and proud to be a Bills fan. I'm loving it.

3 years ago. bills started 5-1, sabres started 6-0-2. both teams flopped. but the difference this time around is night and day, IMO.

ugh what a rough year. But the differences are night and day, I have stanley cup expectations for the sabres and playoff expectations for the bills. loving it