Merriman...WHERE R YOU !?!?!

26TrapDraw

I hate to be captain obvious again but does this guy want to show up at the ralph this sunday? If he is not injured ( something he tells me he's more hurt than he's leading on to)he needs to get a pass rush going today. The advantage for him is vick loves to roll to his side. He has to get after Vick period. I'm tired of hearing that he needs to be brought along slowly and get back to form...BULLBUTTER he needs to produce

Edited by LVBillsBackr

He has an injured shoulder, how injured? is anyone's guess. He did miss a day of practice this week because of it. He is also on the injury report as shoulder probable. He certainly is better than what we had there last year, I am just happy for the upgrade and hope he gets better.

Merriman has had 4 games to get in gear this is a game where he needs to show up, at least a sack, a couple QB hits, and a few QB pressures. Peters is out and Vick is hurt we need him to show up big time. If not those numbers Merriman has to show something out there the season is a quarter over show us something.