Pre-Game Pep Talk For Chan

I haven't heard much about Chan Gailey and any pre-game pep talks. If I were Chan here's the message I'd deliver right before kickoff:

"Belief is a powerful force. Regardless of what has happened so far this season that's all in the past. Many so called "experts" around the country don't believe we can win this game. They say we're not as talented, our payroll isn't as big, and that reality will hit us hard around 4 o’clock. But I have news for you, who gives a ______? This game won't be won or lost by one play, one bad call that goes against us, and this game won't be won be one man. This game will be won one play at a time, and the team whose players sacrifice themselves the most on every play will win. Things are never perfect gentlemen, we will all make mistakes, plays won't be made and at times we will fall down, but I promise you if you press on you can win. Belief in life is total commitment to a cause, putting that cause before you as a man. The fans we hear above us believe in you, but that alone won't win this ballgame gentlemen, what will win this game is Belief in yourself, and Belief in the men next to you. Now let's go Billieve one play at a time!"

:wallbash: