CSN Philly Game Preview

5 Wide

He characterizes Fitzpatrick as a game manager, and says that the Eagles kickers will have to deal with the "blustery Buffalo weather".... i'm pretty sure it's supposed to be 80 degrees and sunny on Sunday.

Not sure why that column annoyed me so much, but it did.

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-philadelphia-eagles/news/Didinger-Eagles-Bills-Scouting-Report?blockID=573578&feedID=692

He characterizes Fitzpatrick as a game manager, and says that the Eagles kickers will have to deal with the "blustery Buffalo weather".... i'm pretty sure it's supposed to be 80 degrees and sunny on Sunday.

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-philadelphia-eagles/news/Didinger-Eagles-Bills-Scouting-Report?blockID=573578&feedID=692

Because for those of us invested so heavily into a team/sport that we pound away on our keyboards here for free, any instance when the "pros" come in and demonstrate little to no grasp of the facts or reality leaves us wondering just what these boobs are being paid to do.

I share your frustration.

Because for those of us invested so heavily into a team/sport that we pound away on our keyboards here for free, any instance when the "pros" come in and demonstrate little to no grasp of the facts or reality leaves us wondering just what these boobs are being paid to do.

boobs, ha

Well put!

Totally nailed it, Cat. :thumbsup:

Dude. These "pros" ain't near the utter awesomeness described by the word "boobs"

What do boobs achieve? Contemplate. They inspire the male of the species. They provide pleasure and solace. Properly pre-equipped, they lull screeching babies, an act of public service equaled by few. They keep swimsuit manufacturers in business, double handedly. They caused David Hasselhoff to be set for life.:devil:

Now what do professional sportswriters achieve? :oops:

I knew you'd get the peecture.

Edited by Hopeful

Well put!

Totally nailed it, Cat. :thumbsup:

Thanks gents.

Dude. These "pros" ain't near the utter awesomeness described by the word "boobs"

What do boobs achieve? Contemplate. They inspire the male of the species. They provide pleasure and solace. Properly pre-equipped, they lull screeching babies, an act of public service equaled by few. They keep swimsuit manufacturers in business, double handedly. They caused David Hasselhoff to be set for life.:devil:

Now what do professional sportswriters achieve? :oops:

I knew you'd get the peecture.

A terrible choice of words, indeed. :thumbsup:

What really annoyed me was giving 450+ yards the past 3 games, Defense 27, Run D 25, Pass D 24, Red Zone D 30, 4 sacks, :wallbash:

That sums it up!