Herman Cain surges in latest Zogby poll

Yep, he needs to get out in front of it. In regards to watching the McDonnell interview, I didn't see it. The only ones I can watch from that network are Matthews and Morning Joe, good interviews and debates. But holy ****! Has anyone seen the Rev.'s show on MSNBC? :lol:

Lawrence O'Donnel blows...

I've been on the Cain bandwagon for a few weeks. So far if the primary or general election was today he would have my vote. He is an honest man of character who tells it like it is. He would bring fresh outsider ideas into Washington. I don't need him pretending to know everything because no one is that smart. But he is smart enough to delegate and listen to experts when needed

I've been on the Cain bandwagon for a few weeks. So far if the primary or general election was today he would have my vote. He is an honest man of character who tells it like it is. He would bring fresh outsider ideas into Washington. I don't need him pretending to know everything because no one is that smart. But he is smart enough to delegate and listen to experts when needed

And he's doing this mostly with Tea Party support. Maybe someone should inform Morgan Freeman <_< .

Have to say that I respect Mr. Cain and he'd be my #2 choice, but I don't think this country can deal with another president who needs on-the-job training WRT executive government and hasn't ever dealt with high-level national security issues, economic turnaround, natural disaster/crisis response. I'm sticking with Romney, the man Mr. Cain endorsed in '08, and would be thrilled if they formed the GOP ticket.

You can say that again.