You think we found out a lot against New England?

Over the past several years, the Gold Standard of the AFC and especially the AFC East has been the Pats. So much energy has been given towards 'slaying the dragon' as SJ13 tweeted before the game, and the Bills FINALLY did that and gave us fans a memory that brought us back to the Glory Years of this franchise, even if that feeling was short lived as the Bills fell in Cincinnati.

When things are going great, all is rosy. Players get along. Chemistry is great. Players respect the coach. But what is a TRUE sign of a team that is making a turn for the better?

How you react after a tough loss.

Oakland was up 18 and lost. New England was up 21 and lost.

Both teams the week after these debacles recovered and won against the Jets and Raiders, respectfully.

That shows me that both of those teams have what it takes. We knew the Pats do, but I feel the Raiders do as well.

Now it is Buffalo's turn. Here come the Philadelphia Eagles, a team that you and I know will be EXTREMELY desperate for a win.

1-4 will almost certifiably mean the Eagles will not make the playoffs. Can they recover? Sure the Eagles COULD, but those odds are VERY long against them.

This reminds me a little of 2003, when the Buffalo Bills were 2-1 off a tough loss at Miami on a Sunday Night, and the Eagles came in 0-2 off of a bye week really needing a win, and we all know how that turned out (yours truly was at that Eagles game) and this sent the Bills spiraling down and they finished 6-10.

Now it is 2011.

Can the Bills TRULY turn the corner?

We will see on Sunday.

Edited by Pegula Saves