Damn Racists

Gary M

Lopez has a record of going after conservatives, particularly, Sarah Palin. Back in July 2011, the celebrity stated that if Palin became president, he would move to Canada. Almost a year earlier, in September 2010, Lopez went further,

I stopped reading right there. More outrageous than moving TO Canada? I don't even want to know what he said.

It's ok he's a good hearted liberal he can say anything he wants to since they are so sensitive, caring and filled with rainbows. But you conservatives better not say something similar or you will be publicly flogged by a mob of MSM lemmings for being insensitive, racist, cold hearted, hitler, satan..et al.

It's ok he's a good hearted liberal he can say anything he wants to since they are so sensitive, caring and filled with rainbows. But you conservatives better not say something similar or you will be publicly flogged by a mob of MSM lemmings for being insensitive, racist, cold hearted, hitler, satan..et al.

Ann Coulter compared the Wall Street protesters to Nazis...where is the outrage? All Americans should have the right to be !@#$s, left or right...

btw- as a lib, I speak for many on the left, please, we do not want to be associated with Georg Lopez...and we do not endorse anything he says.

:cry:

Edited by Buftex

Ann Coulter compared the Wall Street protesters to Nazis...where is the outrage? All Americans should have the right to be !@#$s, left or right...

No one takes Ann Coulter seriously.

Still inexplicable why anyone took Hank Williams Jr. seriously.

None of his "jokes" were even remotely funny. No wonder he got fired from his talk show. I was forced to watch his sitcom once and it sucked. Guy is a mediocre at best. Truth be know he gets his shows because he is Mexican. Comedy Central looking for diversity. I'm sure there are good comedians from Mexico that are actually funny. Not him though

Edited by Dante

None of his "jokes" were even remotely funny. No wonder he got fired from his talk show. I was forced to watch his sitcom once and it sucked. Guy is a mediocre at best. Truth be know he gets his shows because he is Mexican. Comedy Central looking for diversity. I'm sure there are good comedians from Mexico that are actually funny. Not him though

He gets his shows because people are idiots. There are plenty of inexplicably successful non-Mexican comedians who suck just as bad. "Larry the Cable Guy" comes to mind immediately. Dane Cook, Jeff Dunham, Kathy Griffin, Gallagher, Whoopi Goldberg...

......Dane Cook, Jeff Dunham, Kathy Griffin, Gallagher, Whoopi Goldberg...

I have good news and I have good news and I have bad news.

The good news is you have been doing a decent job with the clients lately and have received a promotion. The good news is you have excellent taste in comedy. The bad news is that your quote above is also your client list for next week.

He gets his shows because people are idiots. There are plenty of inexplicably successful non-Mexican comedians who suck just as bad. "Larry the Cable Guy" comes to mind immediately. Dane Cook, Jeff Dunham, Kathy Griffin, Gallagher, Whoopi Goldberg...

Point taken. Jeeze Whoppi Goldberg. I used to really like Kathy Griffin but she has turned more into a liberal activist of late.

Edited by Dante

You put Jeff Dunham on that list? I am Ahhhhhcmed and I will keeeeeeeeeeel you.

Point taken. Jeeze Whoppi Goldberg. I used to really like Kathy Griffin but she has turned more into a liberal activist of late.

Even before the activism, her schtick always came across as desperate to me despite her being naturally funny. Lampooning the A-listers didn't work comedically because you could always tell she'd give her left tit to be one of them for just a day. JMO.

Even before the activism, her schtick always came across as desperate to me despite her being naturally funny. Lampooning the A-listers didn't work comedically because you could always tell she'd give her left tit to be one of them for just a day. JMO.

If you remove her gay following, she's not even a D-lister. She's doing standup at Sgt. CoCo's Comedy Club outside Henderson, NV during an all-you-can-eat buffet special.

Really? Kathy Griffin? Did you lose a sidebet where you were forced to type that?

I stopped reading right there. More outrageous than moving TO Canada? I don't even want to know what he said.

I used to get worked up about your anti-Canadian rants but now realize the hatred probably comes from your now ex-wife leaving you for a Canadian she is riding hard as I type this. Eh.

Edited by Marauder24