Bills playoffs and cheering for the Patriots

We could very well sweep New England this season. The last game of the season is at New England if we are playing for the postseason and they have it locked up, it is entirely possible the starters only play a quarter or two. They aren't playing for 19-0 so if their playoff position is completely locked up it's completely possible we won't have to beat Brady to beat the Patriots. With that in mind we could/should go 3-0 in the last 3 games that makes the playoffs seem very possible to me.

We could very well sweep New England this season. The last game of the season is at New England if we are playing for the postseason and they have it locked up, it is entirely possible the starters only play a quarter or two. They aren't playing for 19-0 so if their playoff position is completely locked up it's completely possible we won't have to beat Brady to beat the Patriots. With that in mind we could/should go 3-0 in the last 3 games that makes the playoffs seem very possible to me.

with all due respect, i think pulling for the jets is the thing to do. i have wrestled with it, but i figure if the jets win and we do, we are a full game up on both. i think down the stretch(assuming we stay in the hunt), the jets will be less formidable overall.

Didn't we try that once against the Pittsburgh scrubs. And lost......

with all due respect, i think pulling for the jets is the thing to do. i have wrestled with it, but i figure if the jets win and we do, we are a full game up on both. i think down the stretch(assuming we stay in the hunt), the jets will be less formidable overall.

I don't know.. I think the Jets thrive on confidence and a win against the Pats might be the game that can turn their season around. If the jets lose then they're in a real tough spot and thats one less wild card contender that has a good shot

We would actually be two games up on the Pats as we have head to head winh

Belichick will gameplan as normal and play his starters deep into the game Week 17 even if he already has a first round bye locked up.

But, I agree with rooting for New England because they're going to be a 12+ win team and realistically, the Bills are only competing with the Jets for a playoff spot.

Belichick will gameplan as normal and play his starters deep into the game Week 17 even if he already has a first round bye locked up.

But, I agree with rooting for New England because they're going to be a 12+ win team and realistically, the Bills are only competing with the Jets for a playoff spot.

+1

I don't know.. I think the Jets thrive on confidence and a win against the Pats might be the game that can turn their season around. If the jets lose then they're in a real tough spot and thats one less wild card contender that has a good shot

i know, but i guess my thinking is that i wanna win the division, but your point is well taken.

Didn't we try that once against the Pittsburgh scrubs. And lost......

Those weren't exactly Pittsburgh scrubs though. Those "backups" went on to win a Super Bowl. I recall a guy named Willie Parker running all over us. At the time I was like WTF, esp. because my Steeler friends were at the game with me laughling. Now it makes sense. That said, your point is well taken. Anyone, even backups, can beat you.

Those weren't exactly Pittsburgh scrubs though. Those "backups" went on to win a Super Bowl. I recall a guy named Willie Parker running all over us.

I don't remember Brian St. Pierre telling the camera he was going to Disney World after the game, though.