Summarize the Bills Season  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How will they finish?

• Division Title
    • Wild Card
    • Respectable Miss (at least 7 wins)
    • Still Sucking (less than 7 wins)
    • Getting Andrew Luck

I guess they need to fill web content. But if the season ended today, the Bills would get a first round bye and would be hosting a playoff game next week. How long has it been since we could say that!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81c2d42c/article/playoff-picture-2011?module=HP11_content_stream

Long season....

Edited by cage

I voted division title but that's a big IF. If we can manage to go into Foxboro at the end of the year and lay into the Pats like we just did last seek and if we can manage to look good and take at least 1 game from the Jets while hoping the Jets help us out past the Pats also. Like I said, BIG IFs.

I guess they need to fill web content. But if the season ended today, the Bills would get a first round bye and would be hosting a playoff game next week. How long has it been since we could say that!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81c2d42c/article/playoff-picture-2011?module=HP11_content_stream

Long season....

We are definitely not good enough to win the division title. Quite frankly, our defense is not that good and I don'think we have the depth to compete with some of the upper tier teams (BAL, NE maybe even HOU with their improved D). I feel we go 9-7 this year and miss the playoffs. Next year, in the draft, we'll focus on pass rush, O line depth maybe and maybe a burner WR-- assuming of course that Aaron Williams lives up to his high pick. Otherwise, I think we'll have to take another DB fairly high. Throw in a few smart FA picks-up, along with the fact that our past two draft classes will have more experience and I think we will be set up to make a run for the division title!

Edited by saundena