Camper lot advice

My friends and I are renting an RV for the Philly game this weekend and are planning on staying in the camper lot for the first time. Any advice from fellow fans who have been in the lot this year as far as when we should try to arrive on Saturday to ensure it won't be full when we get there? And any other random camper lot advice/suggestions are certainly welcome. Thanks - go Bills!

My friends and I are renting an RV for the Philly game this weekend and are planning on staying in the camper lot for the first time. Any advice from fellow fans who have been in the lot this year as far as when we should try to arrive on Saturday to ensure it won't be full when we get there? And any other random camper lot advice/suggestions are certainly welcome. Thanks - go Bills!

Lot opens at 8am saturday. RV's start lining up on Abbott Road 7:15 - 7:30. No need to get there at that time as the Bills sloooowly figured out they need more RV parking and have double the size of the RV lot, taking part of Disney Lot 2, which still has trouble getting cars to park there. I would park your RV towards the college side of the lot. Upwind from the fires. Last game, 30 RV's at opening than random light arrivials. I would get there by 3 pm Saturday.

Lot opens at 8am saturday. RV's start lining up on Abbott Road 7:15 - 7:30. No need to get there at that time as the Bills sloooowly figured out they need more RV parking and have double the size of the RV lot, taking part of Disney Lot 2, which still has trouble getting cars to park there. I would park your RV towards the college side of the lot. Upwind from the fires. Last game, 30 RV's at opening than random light arrivials. I would get there by 3 pm Saturday.

Thanks, man - great advice. Much appreciated!