congrats on a great start

Raider fan

I wanted to come in after your win against the pats and my Raiders but it took a while for the mods to get my going. I know you guys lost against the Bungles but I'm sure you guys will bounce back after watching the jets drop another one and seeing the Pats D I think you guys have a great chance to take the east.

I wanted to come in after your win against the pats and my Raiders but it took a while for the mods to get my going. I know you guys lost against the Bungles but I'm sure you guys will bounce back after watching the jets drop another one and seeing the Pats D I think you guys have a great chance to take the east.

Was really pulling for you guys to beat The Cheating Bastards*** but unfortunately it didn't happen.

It wasn't only because of the divisional race but also because I've always liked the Raiders. Of all the "marquee franchises," the Raiders and the Packers are the only ones that never brushed me the wrong way. I hate (in no particular order) The Cheating Bastards***, the Jets, the Dolphins, the Cowboys (sorry Cowgirls Fan), the Steelers, the Redskins… I hate the Broncos, I hate the Bucs (they don't and never did deserve a Super Bowl), and I hate a bunch of other teams too numerous to mention.

One similarity the Bills and Raiders share is a mystifying inability to stop the run. Both teams seem large and talented on the front 7 but continue to have difficulties stopping the run.

Anyways, thanks for checking in with us. Raiders fans have been by far our best visitors and it was cool of you to post three weeks after our game against your team.

Best of luck the rest of the way.

What the hell happened to the Raiders yesterday? I expected them to pound the biscuit down the Pat's gullet. Looks like Campbell had the glue sniffing performance I expected him to have against the Bills. At least Moore is legit - you may now cut H-B.

I was at the game, what happened to the Raiders were some stupid penalties(Seymour throwing Brady to the ground well after the whistle had been blown, which took the Patriots out of a 3rd & 20) and costly turnovers.

The Raiders had over 500 yards of total offense, but they couldn't find the end zone.

I was at the game, what happened to the Raiders were some stupid penalties(Seymour throwing Brady to the ground well after the whistle had been blown, which took the Patriots out of a 3rd & 20) and costly turnovers.

The Raiders had over 500 yards of total offense, but they couldn't find the end zone.

Campbell?