Bill Cody 1960 YouTube shut down

Copyrighted material.

PTR

I get this..and yet this still sucks.I would pay to see much of that stuff, wonder if he could work out an arrangement with the NFL on some kind of payment per viewing..I would pay for that and I am sure the NFL does not have near the footage that he does.

I get this..and yet this still sucks.I would pay to see much of that stuff, wonder if he could work out an arrangement with the NFL on some kind of payment per viewing..I would pay for that and I am sure the NFL does not have near the footage that he does.

The NFL is going after the strong side of a lot of practices instead of the weak side.

I agree, I would pay to watch much of that material. I would also pay a reasonable fee to watch games on the internet in real-time.

(We don't have cable or satellite TV and can't justify it just for football and the odd hour each week we watch other TV)

What put whiskey bootleggers out of business wasn't crackdowns on illegal alcohol during Prohibition - it was the ready availability of legal beverage at a reasonable price after Prohibition was repealed.

Take a lesson, peeps