NHL Center ICE- free preview 10/6- 10/23

Buftex

I know there are some Sabres fans here (and a bunch of people who will chime in that hockey sucks...Rico!!), so heads up...free Center Ice preview Oct 6 - Oct 23rd.

I am a little concerned though...got the "early bird" price ($171...what a steal!), but scrolling through to Thursday, Friday and Saturday, I don't see any of the Sabres games in Europe listed...should I be concerned? I realize there are normally 1-2 games a year that you don't get on Center Ice, but how much would that suck if you didn't get the season opener?

Edited by Buftex

I know there are some Sabres fans here (and a bunch of people who will chime in that hockey sucks...Rico!!), so heads up...free Center Ice preview Oct 6 - Oct 23rd.

I am a little concerned though...got the "early bird" price ($171...what a steal!), but scrolling through to Thursday, Friday and Saturday, I don't see any of the Sabres games in Europe listed...should I be concerned? I realize there are normally 1-2 games a year that you don't get on Center Ice, but how much would that suck if you didn't get the season opener?

The Anaheim game is on NHLN, so it won't be CI. I'd expect the same for the LA game.

The Anaheim game is on NHLN, so it won't be CI. I'd expect the same for the LA game.

Damn it!!! I could have sworn the schedule I saw had it being carried by TSN...I know there are still 80 games after the Euro trip...but that would delay the Sabres (for me) a whole other week...that sucks!

Just double checked, NHL.Com says the Sabres/Anaheim game is being carried on TSN2, MSG-B, and FS-W. No mention of NHLN.

Believe it or not, I have some comp time at work I have to burn, or lose, and took Friday off, just to watch the Sabres game...weekday hockey, how cool is that?

I heard the Friday game was going to bw shown on tape delay (4pm) on NHLN...not sure about saturday. Also, TSN and MSG are carrying both, ,but I haven't seen it listed on any CI schedules. Typical NHL ambiguous BS.

I heard the Friday game was going to bw shown on tape delay (4pm) on NHLN...not sure about saturday. Also, TSN and MSG are carrying both, ,but I haven't seen it listed on any CI schedules. Typical NHL ambiguous BS.

I saw it listed on this week's NHLN schedule on NHL.com. Hadn't looked closely at the time, but you are correct that it is showing at 4PM Eastern on NHLN. (Basically right after it ends.)

So I checked my DTV, and the game is showing at 1PM Eastern on MSG (638, 638-1). It is also showing at 1PM Eastern on 776, 776-1, 777, and 777-1. So it looks like both Anaheim and Buffalo feeds will be on CI.

The LA game is also showing up on both MSG (638, 638-1)and CI channels (showing as upcoming, not set to a particular channel yet).

So sorry to make you nervous there Buftex. It looks like you should still be in luck.

Edited by Taro T

Looks like no Sabres on Center Ice tomorrow...finally got the shcedule on the screen, only game is the Canadians game... :thumbdown:

Likely means nothing on Saturday either...Sabres season delayed, for some of us, for another week...truly disappointed!

Looks like no Sabres on Center Ice tomorrow...finally got the shcedule on the screen, only game is the Canadians game... :thumbdown:

Likely means nothing on Saturday either...Sabres season delayed, for some of us, for another week...truly disappointed!

I have DirecTV and looking at both games on about 6 stations at 1 PM on Friday vs.Anaheim and 2.00PM on Saturday vs LA.

Looks like the feeds from both teams are being shown on Center Ice.Think you will be fine Buftex.

I have DirecTV and looking at both games on about 6 stations at 1 PM on Friday vs.Anaheim and 2.00PM on Saturday vs LA.

Looks like the feeds from both teams are being shown on Center Ice.Think you will be fine Buftex.

Oh man...do I feel dumb...I don't know why, I was under the impression the first game was today (Thursday), and then again on Saturday...I am sorry for the public freak-out! :blush: