still upset the Bills didnt sign Burnett?

DaveinElma

Yes? So he went off on a reporter. Who cares I wish more players would. The media pushes these players buttons all the time, and then are shocked when the players fire back. If the Bills were 0-4 I'm sure we would be in a similar position as Miami is.

He's still a good player, and he shows emotion. I like it.

Edited by CountDorkula

He's pissed. His team is 0-4.

I don't see the big deal. I don't like reporters, either, and I don't even play football.

He is a professional. He represents his team in the same way you represent where you work. A grown man blowing up at a reporter reflects on the organization. If I'm his coach, hes in my office having a little chat

Part of me wishes he would've signed Burnett... can you imagine the possibilities between Burnett and Sully? :w00t:

They'd find Jerry Sunshine stuffed in a locker. But seriously check out this line...

It’s not clear exactly what the reporter had written to set Burnett off, but it’s safe to say Burnett’s response was ridiculous. Reporters aren’t “supposed to support the home team.” They’re supposed to write accurately about the home team. And in Miami, the home team is 0-4. Burnett would be wise to focus on remedying the Dolphins’ record, and stop worrying about what reporters are saying about him.

Write accurately? That's what they're supposed to do. But what you get is snark. Then when you challenge them, they get indignant that you question their integrity.

PTR