Amanda Knox cleared of Murder

erynthered

I would.

Maybe you will. She is more your age. She is sure to get a book deal and want to spend the $$$$$$$$ and I'm not sure Beerboy can keep up with her.

Read the facts of her case though but you do this stuff at your own risk.

I just have to think of a way to divert Ennifer's attention. Any ideas?

Why? Reeks of guilty to me; though I wouldn't have an easy time convicting in court.

Her and her boyfriend shut off their cell phones (which they never did) and bought cleaning supplies at 7am? :doh:

What, would you leave blood on the walls? Hell, I've found blood that I couldn't explain on the walls in my apartment before. I just picked up the bleach and a sponge. Didn't think twice about it.

Edited by LeviF91

She's guilty. Not that I've followed this at all, because I haven't. I'm just saying that because they usually are.

I think she is guilty too but it is based on pictures of her. She looks guilty. That is why I have to admit I am a bit worried for Beerboy and/or Sage. Am I so worried I am going to turn away $$$$$$$$$ in return for their safety? Of course not, but I am worried.

What, would you leave blood on the walls? Hell, I've found blood that I couldn't explain on the walls in my apartment before. I just picked up the bleach and a sponge. Didn't think twice about it.

It sounds like you are more experienced in crime scene cover ups than me, but I presume there would be a significant amount of blood after someone was stabbed to death.

No need to call the police or attempt to ascertain what happened when you stumble onto an obvious crime scene? Just grab the ol' bleach and sponge? :blink:

Oh well, people get away with murder everyday.

It sounds like you are more experienced in crime scene cover ups than me, but I presume there would be a significant amount of blood after someone was stabbed to death.

No need to call the police or attempt to ascertain what happened when you stumble onto an obvious crime scene? Just grab the ol' bleach and sponge? :blink:

Oh well, people get away with murder everyday.

Look, I think she did it too but I am using something tangible which is she looks guilty. All of this stuff on your list is circumcisional at best.