The occupy Wall Street movement spreads

Heard on the radio that protesters in Seattle - I think - took over a vacant house and hung a banner saying "Occupy Everything."

Great interview, too (paraphrasing)...

Reporter: "How do you feel about trespassing?"

OWS Guy: "I can't answer that, I don't want to speak for the group."

Reporter: "No, I mean how do you PERSONALLY feel about trespassing?"

OWS Guy: "I don't know. I have to ask. I can't speak for the group."

:blink:

What the guy should of said is I feel it's the American way- ever hear of the Dawes Act- basically allowed the government to take native American land if they judged them not be using it productively and sale it to non-native Americans- and of course our military has no qualms about trespassing.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What the guy should of said is I feel it's the American way- ever hear of the Dawes Act- basically allowed the government to take native American land if they judged them not be using it productively and sale it to non-native Americans- and of course our military has no qualms about trespassing.

You should be killed.

I love the liberal comment below the article: " I'd imagine they would have cleaned up if the police hadn't raided their camp at midnight."

These dolts were given plenty of notice to clean up and get out. They opted not to. But naturally this disgusting mess isn't the fault of the people occupying Obamaville LA. It's the police force's fault for raiding them in darkness. :lol:

I love the liberal comment below the article: " I'd imagine they would have cleaned up if the police hadn't raided their camp at midnight."

These dolts were given plenty of notice to clean up and get out. They opted not to. But naturally this disgusting mess isn't the fault of the people occupying Obamaville LA. It's the police force's fault for raiding them in darkness. :lol:

And in the Herman Cain thread I told Buftex to look up the term Victicrats. Now the person who coined the phrase, Larry Elder, atributes that mostly to blacks, he knows that it's not exclusive to blacks. It is however almost 100% exclusive to people on the left.

Reporter: So, you agree with the US government stealing land from the Native Americans?

I wonder if anyone gave any thought to letting the Salvation Army or one of those other organizations come in and see if they could use any of the clothes and other stuff left behind.

Why give to a REAL charities when you can give to able-bodied 22 year olds with degrees in feminine literature and puppetry?

Went to the Dickens Fair here in SF yesterday. They do a great job with it. About 75% of the people show up in period costumes. There was a nattily dressed guy on a "soap box" bemoaning the hardships of the common man. I walked by and said "occupy Dickens?". I could see see he so wanted to crack up but didn't want to break character.

Went to the Dickens Fair here in SF yesterday. They do a great job with it. About 75% of the people show up in period costumes. There was a nattily dressed guy on a "soap box" bemoaning the hardships of the common man. I walked by and said "occupy Dickens?". I could see see he so wanted to crack up but didn't want to break character.

maybe you should have shown up as the ghost of occupations past.....

Dead Movement Walking: Top Six Signs the Left And Mainstream Media Have Hung Occupy Out to Dry

FTA:

Occupy is also an army the left and Alinksy-style community organizers like Barack Obama have been breeding for decades. The formula is simple: feed enough self-esteem to those who don’t deserve it and you create an entire generation of entitled crybabies desperate to direct the frustration of their unfulfilled lives at whomever.

The left thought they had found the right moment to launch their Army of the Frustrated. With Obama’s poll numbers in the tank and the crippled economy unable to leap on a white stallion to save him, the idea was to launch Occupy in the hopes it would change the 2012 election conversation and media narrative from Obama’s failed record to ground upon which he might be able to win reelection: income inequality and those evil one-percenters on Wall Street who destroyed the economy.

Occupy Wall Street was a pretty important pre-season game leading up to the 2012 election, and Obama and his Media Palace Guards haven’t even started licking their wounds from the New Media ass kicking they took. And the bad news for Occupiers is that they’re now scampering off the field, tail tucked between their legs, and desperate to untie themselves from the political liability these Occupiers have become

1. MSM Is No Longer Infatuated With Occupy

2. Jon Stewart Guts Occupy

3. AP Pretends Democrats Never Supported Occupy

4. Slate Freaks Over Ad Connecting High-Profile Democrat To Occupy

5. New Yorker Bares Occupy’s Astro-turf For the World To See

6. Liberal Cities Evict Occupy

Occupy DC Protestors Arrested on Wooden Building

This is just getting sad. <_<

They just showed this on the local news halftime blurb.

These idiots should be pepper sprayed, just on general principle. "Oh, what's that? You're complying with the cease and desist notice? You're leaving? Great. <pshhhhhht> That's just for being a narcissistic douchebag."

They just showed this on the local news halftime blurb.

These idiots should be pepper sprayed, just on general principle. "Oh, what's that? You're complying with the cease and desist notice? You're leaving? Great. <pshhhhhht> That's just for being a narcissistic douchebag."

"Don't mind me. Just watering my hippies."