The occupy Wall Street movement spreads

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does it really matter what the source is bro?

Yes, actually.

Which is why your opinions are universally crap. You have no capacity to filter arrant bull ****. As demonstrated not just by citing Infowars, but by asking "Does it really matter what the source is?" :lol:

And I'm not your "bro," pal.

Yes, actually.

Which is why your opinions are universally crap. You have no capacity to filter arrant bull ****. As demonstrated not just by citing Infowars, but by asking "Does it really matter what the source is?" :lol:

And I'm not your "bro," pal.

You never have the balls to argue a topic on merit. You always lead with the "I'm insecure as hell so I'll put you down" foot. It's sad and boring.

Sorry chief.

So, it looks like the left and right are starting to run with it...

Paul and Nader

And this is a different time in American history, because ... ?

Speaking of evil Wall Street, I can just imagine the bond & stock markets' reactions of a cabinet filled out by Paul, Nader, Kucinich & Chomsky.

And this is a different time in American history, because ... ?

Speaking of evil Wall Street, I can just imagine the bond & stock markets' reactions of a cabinet filled out by Paul, Nader, Kucinich & Chomsky.

Playing out that scenario...

Stocks might initially react down, but would then rise, as the focus turned to creating jobs. Jobs and spending mean higher profits for corps.

As for bonds (and the FED), it looks like they'd (the Paul-Nader ticket!!) return the ability to issue currency back to the Treasury, where it originated. The bond market (domestic investors) needs the government to issue securities (providing a risk-free asset) more than the government needs the bond market.

Read Abba Lerner's ideas on functional finance.

Im confused (shocker)........unless I have money in the market AND was hoodwinked by an unethical investor working on my behalf, how was I "screwed over by Wall Street?"

They loaned you money, and expected you to pay it back. The !@#$ing bastards.

Playing out that scenario...

Stocks might initially react down, but would then rise, as the focus turned to creating jobs. Jobs and spending mean higher profits for corps.

Yes, Paul pulling the plug on DoD budget and Nader & Kucinich in charge of commerce would do wonders for job creation.

As for bonds (and the FED), it looks like they'd (the Paul-Nader ticket!!) return the ability to issue currency back to the Treasury, where it originated. The bond market (domestic investors) needs the government to issue securities (providing a risk-free asset) more than the government needs the bond market.

Read Abba Lerner's ideas on functional finance.

Yup, get rid of the Fed, and return back to the goo dold days of 19th century finance. That will calm the global markets and solidify the USA's role as the reserve currency. Good plan.

That is my dream team right there! Nader and Paul are the only politicians I have any respect for