I saw something last night I've never seen before

So i'm watching the Jets game and I'm almost starting to feel bad for Sanchez. Whether you like the guy or not he took a freaking beating last night. A couple of times he just got dump trucked by the Ravens.

So on one particular pass play in the 2nd half I see Sanchez throw what looked like a 20 yard out. Thing is, a blitzer was bearing down on him hard and fast from the Ravens secondary. The second Sanchez lets go of the ball he hits the deck. He literally threw himself on the ground to avoid getting blasted. I've never seen a QB do that before. It looked hysterical and the timing was perfect.

OBTW, the pass was incomplete! :)

Yeah Sanchez is totoally overrated and we're weeing just how much now that they are trying to transition him to a throwing QB.. Anyway, he got beat bad yesterday big time. I wish we had the jets earlier in this season as I fear Rexy will figure out his O-Line by time we reach them.. LOL

Tim-

So i'm watching the Jets game and I'm almost starting to feel bad for Sanchez. Whether you like the guy or not he took a freaking beating last night. A couple of times he just got dump trucked by the Ravens.

I never even almost feel bad for Sanchez.

I'm amazed Sanchez survived last night, he took a beating.

So who do we "root" for in next week's Patriots-Jets game?

The Pats*. If we win, we're still tied for 1st and own the tie breaker. I want the Jets to completely collapse and fall out of the playoff picture entirely.

And Sanchez is JP Losman on a better team.

I'm amazed Sanchez survived last night, he took a beating.

So who do we "root" for in next week's Patriots-Jets game?

I don't know about anyone else, but I hope that both teams lose.

I have seen Chrissy Everett do that a few times

If you called him that to his face,

would happen!

I don't know about anyone else, but I hope that both teams lose.

I actually hope the Jets lose. Im so sick of that fat Rex thinking hes so good. He gambled big time on his young QB growing up, he dumped almost his entire receiving core for old name players.

The pats have been doing it for years on D and their D has been awful lately. Somehow I'm not shocked

I actually hope the Jets lose. Im so sick of that fat Rex thinking hes so good. He gambled big time on his young QB growing up, he dumped almost his entire receiving core for old name players.

The pats have been doing it for years on D and their D has been awful lately. Somehow I'm not shocked

I agree, tired of Rex also. Part of me does wish he was our coach however froma dfensive philophy wise.