Strong bodies weak minds...bad combo

Well, you know what they say:

"If you're not a liberal when you're 20 you don't have a heart, and if you're not a conservative when you're 30 you don't have a head."

dev, bear in mind that the Harvard girl probably hasn't showered in the past week. Some guys like that, but....

Well, you know what they say:

"If you're not a liberal when you're 20 you don't have a heart, and if you're not a conservative when you're 30 you don't have a head."

dev, bear in mind that the Harvard girl probably hasn't showered in the past week. Some guys like that, but....

She's learning real good there at Harvard. "Banks have been privatized".

OMG....I'm a student that chose to go to one of the most expensive universities in the country and I'm in debt!!! Imagine that!!!

Our country will only truly be great when someone else is paying my bills!!!

Education is affordable --- at the local community college.

I couldn't make it through all the stupid. Why are they holding "Honk if you have student loans" signs? Are they against the loans they voluntarily took out?

What a bunch of !@#$ing tools. I am so thankful for the huge loans I took out. They allowed me to go to school, work full time, and have a reasonable standard of living. Without my loans, I would have been scraping by tooth and nail while I was in school--I made the choice to not do that and live a little more decently. My choice--and paying back the loans is the consequence. Suck it up you whiney bitches.

If you don't want loans, go to a more affordable school, or no school, you dumbasses.

Edited by John Adams

I couldn't make it through all the stupid. Why are they holding "Honk if you have student loans" signs? Are they against the loans they voluntarily took out?

What a bunch of !@#$ing tools. I am so thankful for the huge loans I took out. They allowed me to go to school, work full time, and have a reasonable standard of living. Without my loans, I would have been scraping by tooth and nail while I was in school--I made the choice to not do that and live a little more decently. My choice--and paying back the loans is the consequence. Suck it up you whiney bitches.

If you don't want loans, go to a more affordable school, or no school, you dumbasses.

After almost four years of being told that loans (mortgages, specifically...but it generalizes) are the means by which the capitalists exploit us so they can wallpaper their private jets with $100 bills, and therefore we're morally justified in demanding those same capitalists have their earnings confiscated to pay back our loans...you expect these people to take responsibility for their own financial behavior?

:lol:

Being responsible with money is only something that rich, exploitive capitalists do, hence is immoral and racist.

After almost four years of being told that loans (mortgages, specifically...but it generalizes) are the means by which the capitalists exploit us so they can wallpaper their private jets with $100 bills, and therefore we're morally justified in demanding those same capitalists have their earnings confiscated to pay back our loans...you expect these people to take responsibility for their own financial behavior?

:lol:

Being responsible with money is only something that rich, exploitive capitalists do, hence is immoral and racist.

I tried to do that but the paper the 100s are printed on doesn't hold the wallpaper glue well at all. Plus the fact that they keep changing the design and imagine the nightmare of having it look good. I tried to do it with some old school 10k bills I had laying around but Sammy had chewed on most of it and it looked like crap too. I finally decided to have marble walls on most of my jets.

I seriously think these people take loans just so they can complain. What does 10 years at Harvard cost anyway? A couple mil? And that includes a meal plan. Plus the fact that Harvard has a corporate sponsor software company ought to make it even cheaper.

What makes you think she hasn't showered in the past week? I doubt they spend more than a couple hours at their mass protests before taking a break for some Cafemocahfrochagrandelattecrapachino at Starbucks® then heading back to their hotel room (paid with Mom and Dad's credit card) for some pay per view and room service

"There's certain things called civil liberties, which are limitations on democracy. Those aren't going so great, but the 1st amendment in this country, I think, is one of the few things that's left in this country that I think are among the greatest in the world."

I'd have a lot more respect for these idiots if they just said "I have no !@#$ing clue what I'm talking about, but I enjoy it when people pay attention to me."

"There's certain things called civil liberties, which are limitations on democracy. Those aren't going so great, but the 1st amendment in this country, I think, is one of the few things that's left in this country that I think are among the greatest in the world."

That's just so precious. :lol:

Scary thing is, that made sense to someone on this board. Probably Dave_in_Norfolk.