ok everyone deep breath..............

If you said we would be 3-1 I bet everyone would take it! That said to lose like this hurts. But now the wounded "dream team" is next and I believe we are gonna kill them! the refs do not like the eagles either so it will be ok. If we go 3-1 each quarter 12-4 here we come. Last remember we almost won this game when clearly our A game was not there! Just think if the worst rule (tuck rule) wasn't in play we would have won. so I'm not giving up lets show this team we are still with them. Go Bills

P.s. Chan when its 2 and 3 give it to Fred not C J

yup we played horrible, on the road, tuck rule cost a TD, a horrible call killed a drive that would have put the game out of hand, severe lack of holding calls against the bengals, up against a great D, and we still lost only in the last second. Everything went horrible and we still should have won.

18-1 baby

yup we played horrible, on the road, tuck rule cost a TD, a horrible call killed a drive that would have put the game out of hand, severe lack of holding calls against the bengals, up against a great D, and we still lost only in the last second. Everything went horrible and we still should have won.

18-1 baby

I'll take 12-4 and playoffs by the way we are still 1st in the afc east

If you said we would be 3-1 I bet everyone would take it! That said to lose like this hurts. But now the wounded "dream team" is next and I believe we are gonna kill them! the refs do not like the eagles either so it will be ok. If we go 3-1 each quarter 12-4 here we come. Last remember we almost won this game when clearly our A game was not there! Just think if the worst rule (tuck rule) wasn't in play we would have won. so I'm not giving up lets show this team we are still with them. Go Bills

P.s. Chan when its 2 and 3 give it to Fred not C J

agreed, but we have to give spiller the ball sometimes, he is doing ok.

and i think we can still beat anyone on our day

Where are TSW meds?

Send Nervous Guy a message with your address, he'll send out a sample pack from Pfizer.

Disclaimer : Some people have had changes in behavior, hostility, agitation, depressed mood, suicidal thoughts or actions while using TSW meds to help them deal with Bills losses. Some people had these symptoms when they began taking TSW meds, and others developed them after several weeks of treatment or after stopping TSW meds. If you, your family, or caregiver notice agitation, hostility, depression, or changes in behavior, thinking, or mood that are not typical for you, or you develop suicidal thoughts or actions, anxiety, panic, aggression, anger, mania, abnormal sensations, hallucinations, paranoia, or confusion, stop taking TSW meds and post a new thread about the Bills moving to Toronto right away. Also tell ieatcrayonz about any history of depression or other mental health problems before taking TSW meds, as these symptoms may worsen while taking TSW meds.

Some people can have serious skin reactions while taking TSW meds, some of which can become life-threatening. These can include rash, swelling, redness, and peeling of the skin. Some people can have allergic reactions to TSW meds, some of which can be life-threatening and include: swelling of the face, mouth, and throat that can cause trouble breathing. If you have these symptoms or have a rash with peeling skin or blisters in your mouth, stop taking TSW meds and get beer right away.

We just got whipped today. The offense put up 13 points, and the defense could not get a stop on back to back scoring drives to end the game. The non catch call on Stevie was awful... and after review no explanation was even given. Ultimately though, a bad effort all the way around. Next week is going to be a huge test, they must step up and win against an Eagles team that is really up against it to save their season.

I thought the heading might be followed by......and vomit.

This game stunk. The Bills played horribly, and the refs helped ice it away. Bounce back next week and I think we can still be thinking playoffs. Flub another one and it will start feeling a lot like the last 11 years.

I thought the heading might be followed by......and vomit.

This game stunk. The Bills played horribly, and the refs helped ice it away. Bounce back next week and I think we can still be thinking playoffs. Flub another one and it will start feeling a lot like the last 11 years.

yup, pretty much. it would be one hell of a win, because you know Vick and co. are angry and will bring their A game.