Predictions for the Second Quarter

I looked at the first four weeks and thought three weren't just winnable--but wins. (Of course, I got the last two wrong on the specifics.)

At the beginning of the year, I thought the Bills could beat any of the four NFC East teams on the schedule--not that they would, but that they could; i.e., they are "winnable" games in my mind. Southern Maryland might be 3-1, but I'm not a believer.

The Jets in Buffalo don't scare me as much as perhaps they should--they do have a very, very good defense. But I can also see Sanchez having a pick-fest out there. It's a winnable game, IMO, although maybe not as winnable as the three against the NFC East.

I'm going to say 3-1 again. Possibly 2-2. No way worse than that.

I just want to stay .500 and healthy till the end and hopefully steal one and sneak in. That's the best case scenario IMO. We MUST beat the Jets both times. We simply won't keep up w/ NE no matter how bad their D is, they'll win more than us.

Also, it's def. time to start rooting against the Jets, Titans, Chargers, and Raiders.

Edited by dayman

A lot of folks picked the Bills to go 4-12 (or worse) - obviously this team is much better than that. Winning 3 of every 4 would put us at 12-4, and in the playoffs. I say we'll do better than that - winning the next 4, and the next 11 after that...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

18 and 1 baby!!!!! B-)

Edited by The Senator