The only thing worse then the officiating is Steve Tasker.

ACor58

I'm sure he's losing sleep over that. Expect a fax or telegram from his agent in the near future, begging for you do consider him "alive" again.

He doesn't care about his own fans, and so I don't blame him for saying that. He'll never get into the Hall of Fame if he loses his own fans... keep it up, Steve-O.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can say it is OK for him not to be a homer, or OK for him for being honest, or even OK for trying to be even-handed, but what he said about the fan with the Tasker jersey was unforgivable, and he should apologize, basically calling 'those few' that wear his jersey creepy. That was obnoxious!

You are joking aren't you? The comment he made about the fan wearing the Tasker jersey was a sarcastic dig at himself? He always makes sarcastic remarks about himself and downgrades his playing career. Just like he commented after Fitz's jersey was torn, how his never even got dirty much less torn. Wow, no sense of humor in your box of wisdom is there? News Flash-the Bills didn't lose because of Tasker or anyone else working the game for TV.

You are joking aren't you? The comment he made about the fan wearing the Tasker jersey was a sarcastic dig at himself? He always makes sarcastic remarks about himself and downgrades his playing career. Just like he commented after Fitz's jersey was torn, how his never even got dirty much less torn. Wow, no sense of humor in your box of wisdom is there? News Flash-the Bills didn't lose because of Tasker or anyone else working the game for TV.

It is certainly not funny and he doesn't act as if he is joking around. A person speaking sarcastically gives some indicator of sarcasm, but he does no such thing. I'm not buying...

My take on steve is that he loves this team so much that he gets genuinely upset when the bills dont do well.....and it affects his commenting to the point where it comes out badly......

I dont hate on Tasker for it...it happens because he loves the Bills

I agree, and I think he tries too hard to not sound like a homer. No Ex-Bill loves the Bills anymore than Tasker does. He still signs his autographs with "Go Bills" on each one just like he did during his playing days. Not sure what all this hate for Steve Tasker is today, but that hate should be focused on the team and coaching staff that was pathetic yesterday, not the announcers, no matter who they are. It doesn't matter to me who announces the game, I watch it and form my own opinions about things, don't need an announcer to tell me anything. If I did hear an announcer that just curdles my blood, like apparently Tasker does to some, I would hit that thing on my remote labeled "volume" all the way in the down direction.

It is certainly not funny and he doesn't act as if he is joking around. A person speaking sarcastically gives some indicator of sarcasm, but he does no such thing. I'm not buying...

I don't think anyone cares if you "buy it", but if you don't get sarcasm and self depricating humor, you are quite clueless.

I don't care if you are blind and clueless to the fact that it isn't sarcasm if it isn't presented in a sarcastic way.

Actually it was presented in a very sarcastic manner. I guess the bottom line is you own a Tasker jersey and got offended? Thin skin?