The only thing worse then the officiating is Steve Tasker.

ACor58

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... to bad he was right on everything said.

How can he be wrong. He would analyze an ant hill with a quote like" gee do u see all those ants on that hill? Must be an ant hill" and he would be right. The fact is he only analyzes the obvious and brings nothing to the game other than that. I am tired of him also..

Just terrible to listen to. He tries so hard to not sound like a Bills homer tha he sounds like an a-hole.

There was one thing worse then the officiating and Tasker combined today-the Bills performance. Tasker says it as it is, and I have a feeling he tries hard not to sound like he is pulling for his beloved Bills. Tasker is actually one of the better game announcers that is out there. The Bills didn't do much good today, what do you want? Tasker to make crap up about the Bills doing good? Get over it.

Who is this Catalon fellow in the booth with him? He was horrendous. It's like they went to Best Buy and hired someone from the Geek Squad to be a professional sportscaster.

He's the weekend sports guy for Albany's local NBC, that's right, NBC, station. He's not even the main sports anchor.

Fortunately (or not, depending on your viewpoint) I had 4 guys over my house to watch the game & with all the converation, I never heard a word the announcers said.

Mostly, he is just dull. I never feel like he is offering any insight. He's never funny, he never goes out on a limb, he's always "good-natured". He is just so self-consciously SAFE that he grates on the listeners by talking, but never really saying anything. All this in addition to going out of his way to sound impartial.