We signed a RB

EZC-Boston

sorry it was about cowbell or stupid bets, I'll try to have this post removed...

172151[/snapback]

You listening to WEEI this afternoon EZC-B? I can't get it in the lab I work in. Dickerson and Holley sort of swept the loss under the rug this morning. I was curious as to how it was being covered on the Big Show.

I like this signing. He spent some time with Pittsburgh this year so he may have even a little bit of insight to offer in Week 17, and he knows Mularkey. So, he shouldn't have too much trouble picking up the system, and Mularkey should knwo if this guy is good or not.

Of course, the negative is that they needed to sign anyone at all.

Welcome Mr. Dante Brown.

You listening to WEEI this afternoon EZC-B?  I can't get it in the lab I work in.  Dickerson and Holley sort of swept the loss under the rug this morning.  I was curious as to how it was being covered on the Big Show.

172165[/snapback]

Can't listen to those dummies, though today would have been good, I can't listen at work anyway...

Can't listen to those dummies, though today would have been good, I can't listen at work anyway...

172183[/snapback]

Just wondering how Sheppard was going to justify Brady's choke-job. I should have taped his and Smerlas' post-game show. I'm sure there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Who do they cut off the active roster? I am not sure there is an obvious answer, unless, say Jon Dorenbos is ready to return, and Banta is the unfortunate soul, and I didn't think so. Perhaps it is Mike Pucillo.

It could even be Izell Reese, who hasn't even been activated the last gae or so. With Milloy and Vincent as starters, PP a back-up who can play both, Baker a back-up at FS and Wire a back-up at SS and emergency FS, Reese could be the guy.

Guest Greg Bell's Mom
Career: 1 carry, 2 yards.

There's something we aren't being told about Willis.

172256[/snapback]

yeah, that theyre going to rest him this week so he can be back for Pitt.

end of story...

OR IS IT?!?!?

I dont see this as any big deal.....they just need a healthy body in case Shawd Williams goes down......

172350[/snapback]

And another body for practice.

Hadley Engelhard's an appropriate running back agent name for the type of talent expected off PSquads.

Who do they cut off the active roster? I am not sure there is an obvious answer, unless, say Jon Dorenbos is ready to return, and Banta is the unfortunate soul, and I didn't think so. Perhaps it is Mike Pucillo.

It could even be Izell Reese, who hasn't even been activated the last gae or so. With Milloy and Vincent as starters, PP a back-up who can play both, Baker a back-up at FS and Wire a back-up at SS and emergency FS, Reese could be the guy.

172247[/snapback]

I like your train of thought. Reese SHOULD be cut.