Lindell

BillsNYC

The guy has hit 21 of 24 inside of 43 yards.

Over the last few weeks, he's hit from longer, yet all have been called back for some reason or another. Will this poor guy ever get the chance to show us what he can do from long distances?

Over the last few weeks, he's hit from longer, yet all have been called back for some reason or another. Will this poor guy ever get the chance to show us what he can do from long distances?

172122[/snapback]

I hope not.

Guest Steve Christie's Mom

172122[/snapback]

there's a reason we punt from the 30...

yeah i think hes already shown us what he cannot do, nor has he given us much reason to believe he is capable of that sort of behavior consistently.

172131[/snapback]

Well Vinateri was WORSE than Lindell early in his career and look how good he is now.

Lindell is 21/24 ... thats not bad ... something like 86% and he hit two near 50 yarders that were called back.

Well Vinateri was WORSE than Lindell early in his career and look how good he is now.

Lindell is 21/24 ... thats not bad ... something like 86% and he hit two near 50 yarders that were called back.

172141[/snapback]

Exactly...he's hit 2 I can recall that were called back, and he missed an impossible one against the Jets into a gusty wind.

Otherwise, he's been clutch.

Exactly...he's hit 2 I can recall that were called back, and he missed an impossible one against the Jets into a gusty wind.

Otherwise, he's been clutch.

172169[/snapback]

I think if we are up in the San Fran game we should give him a shot to make a nice long one ... dont just give up on a kicker for 1 bad year ... NE didnt and look at what they got now!

Personally I hope he kicks nothing more than 5 or 6 extra points a week from here on out.

7 or 8 would be even better..........

Coupled with Jax, jest, Bronco & Raven losses......

I'd love to leave the Ralph on Jan 2nd with a playoff berth! :o