If There Is One Addition Needed To Bring This Team

I'd have to say Demarcus Ware 2.0 will be Brandon Jenkins from Florida State. 13.5 sacks, 21.5 tackles for loss last year and 2 sacks already this year. Watch him next weekend 12:30 PM ET against Wake Forest (who actually has a better conference record at this point) and see what you think. Would he be available at RD1#32, I dunno. :rolleyes:

Agreed. Big B Jenks fan, and I hate Florida State. That guy would be an animal for the Bills. Love to see a line with dareus, williams AND Jenkins. Scary!

I'd have to say Demarcus Ware 2.0 will be Brandon Jenkins from Florida State. 13.5 sacks, 21.5 tackles for loss last year and 2 sacks already this year. Watch him next weekend 12:30 PM ET against Wake Forest (who actually has a better conference record at this point) and see what you think. Would he be available at RD1#32, I dunno. :rolleyes:

Astro, if you have time, take a close look at the Alabama defense tonight, and start with Courtney Upshaw, who simply does whatever he wants. He imo will be great in the NFL.

Then, look at every single player in their secondary, which might just be the best in the history of college football.

There are more.....Donta Hightower, Nico Johnson, Barrett (if he comes out), Vlachos, Trent Richardson, etc. This team is just chock full of stars.

It would be hard for us to go wrong by snatching up players from Alabama.

Astro, if you have time, take a close look at the Alabama defense tonight, and start with Courtney Upshaw, who simply does whatever he wants. He imo will be great in the NFL.

Then, look at every single player in their secondary, which might just be the best in the history of college football.

There are more.....Donta Hightower, Nico Johnson, Barrett (if he comes out), Vlachos, Trent Richardson, etc. This team is just chock full of stars.

It would be hard for us to go wrong by snatching up players from Alabama.

Upshaw is another good one. Here's a sleeper fans need to keep their eyes on...James Gayle, DE Virginia Tech. This guy is a monster in the making. He's only a sophmore, but he's oozing potential, and by the time he's a senior, he could be one of the NCAA's elite pass rushers.

I would like a shut-down corner. There's no reason other teams should be consistently putting up over 30 point, mostly via a passing attack. There is going to be a week when our O is not in sync and the D is going to have to win us the game.

I think more than anything that we might need on defense is a true shutdown playmaking cornerback. McGee can't stay on the field, Leodis has proven to be more of a liability than anything , and Aaron Williams is a rook. Drayton played good (not great) last year and so far this year he's been okay.

I think our primary need is a better pass rush, with secondary needs being better OL, DB, and WR depth.

Shutdown corners are even more difficult to find than franchise qbs right now. There are like, 3 in the entire league atm. If Buddy has a reeeeeeally good feeling about one of the CBs in this year's draft, then ok, maybe. But there are going to be a lot of great LB options only available in the 1st round, and a lot good CBs that will still be available in the 2nd round.