Get Your Food Stamps Here, Come get your food

3rdnlng

Does anyone else feel like everything having to do with the government has just become more absurd x5 in the last 2-3 years?

More like ten years, I think. I'm willing to indulge arguments that it's been ever since TARP, or the GM bailout, or since the Tea Party got control of the House, or Dodd-Frank, or Katrina, or since some gomer tried to bring down a plane by lighting his nuts on fire, or the USA PATRIOT Act, or even the 2000 election fiasco*.

But personally, I think it started with the god damn tuck rule. Seriously.

(*Note the conspicuous absence of the invasion of Iraq. The omission is specific, I will NOT indulge that as an argument.)

Well, you're much better at it than he is.

You have a history.

Shame on you.

I've come to the conclusion that JA/Peace is just an empty suit. He's not really even worth responding to anymore. He has nothing to offer and actually (because of his obvious lack of common sense) could be congressman Hank Johnson himself. For your sake JA hope you weren't on Guam when it capsized.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Align yourself with Eryn and the racist Dave. You and your posse sure pack a lot of intellectual firepower.

<br />Well, you're much better at it than he is. <br /><br />You have a history.<br /><br />Shame on you.<br />

I'm racist? At least you're thinking outside the box.

If you're directing that at me you are completely full of ****. Because I criticize you I'm aligning myself with other people? I'm just telling it like I see it, but obviously you have some great persecution complex and like playing the victim. Awwwww......

<br />If you're directing that at me you are completely full of ****. Because I criticize you I'm aligning myself with other people? I'm just telling it like I see it, but obviously you have some great persecution complex and like playing the victim. Awwwww......<br />

You're the one gobbling Eryn's knob because he called me a racist or something.

I'd feel persecuted if you could carry an argument.

You're the one gobbling Eryn's knob because he called me a racist or something.

I'd feel persecuted if you could carry an argument.

You have a serious reading comprehension problem. Calling you an "empty suit" and stating that you have no common sense is aligning myself with Eryn for calling you a racist? What a dumbass you are.

You have a serious reading comprehension problem. Calling you an "empty suit" and stating that you have no common sense is aligning myself with Eryn for calling you a racist? What a dumbass you are.

Can't you find another person to put on your bedroom walls? Your obsession with me is tedious.