Obama kills American citizen

DaveinElma

I can't imagine you saying this if Bush was still in office.

I supported his decision to go into Afghanistan to go after Bin Laden and al-Quada. That was a policy we could all agree on. He lost me when he decided invading Iraq was more important.

And I can't imagine some of you complaining about the drone attack if it was a Republican in office.

I could just see them doing that, and deciding "the pilot didn't do anything wrong."

Whilst forgetting to mention that it's a !@#$ing drone, it doesn't have a pilot. (Which is why you put it in quotes, I know.)

Saying whilst makes you seem snooty.

Way to miss the barn with the buckshot.

Although to be true...do you really think Dave would be bitching about Bush killing al-Alwaki?

No, it's Obama killing an American. Just another example to Dave of the !@#$ oppressing the white man.

Although to be true...do you really think Dave would be bitching about Bush killing al-Alwaki?

No, it's Obama killing an American. Just another example to Dave of the !@#$ oppressing the white man.

I think al Alwaki was only part white. No way is his last name Anglo. Alwaki? That does not sound German. His first name was Al though so there must have been some white in there somewhere.

http://news.yahoo.com/secret-panel-put-americans-kill-list-041603267.html

American militants like Anwar al-Awlaki are placed on a kill or capture list by a secretive panel of senior government officials, which then informs the president of its decisions, according to officials.

There is no public record of the operations or decisions of the panel, which is a subset of the White House's National Security Council, several current and former officials said. Neither is there any law establishing its existence or setting out the rules by which it is supposed to operate.

Make sure you know what you're talking about when you open your mouth.