Fitzmagic

great CNN/SI article if you haven't yet read it (its also linked off of TBD),

this guy is quickly becoming my favorite bill. Seriously, what other star athelete is this approachable and does normal dude stuff like this.

Makes me miss upstate life.

Sorry if this was discussed in another thread, I saw it yesterday and just got to posting today.

Admin, feel free to close if it was discussed in another thread, I did not see it on a quick search

Here's the link

great CNN/SI article if you haven't yet read it (its also linked off of TBD),

this guy is quickly becoming my favorite bill. Seriously, what other star athelete is this approachable and does normal dude stuff like this.

Makes me miss upstate life.

Sorry if this was discussed in another thread, I saw it yesterday and just got to posting today.

Admin, feel free to close if it was discussed in another thread, I did not see it on a quick search

Here's the link

Another great article.

One thing that really jumped out at me:

Two weeks ago against Oakland the Bills scored on all five of their second-half possessions to erase a 21--3 deficit, with Fitzpatrick often improvising in the huddle. "He was pretty much drawing plays in the sand," says Nelson, who caught the winning touchdown. "Stevie, you go inside here; David, you go outside there. We were calm, collected, we felt like we knew what we were doing.

Gailey must be really comfortable with Fitzpatrick if he's allowing his QB to do that.

Another great article.

One thing that really jumped out at me:

Gailey must be really comfortable with Fitzpatrick if he's allowing his QB to do that.

That is awesome.

Seems impossible that a bunch of undrafted and late rounders (sorry Wood and Levitre) can be so explosive. this team so perfectly reflects Buffalo, a hard working town that is on the "decline" but somehow manages to rise to the top.