Can Bills fans survive losing a couple of games?

PromoTheRobot

Very good points, especially since PTR gets his panties in a wad everytime a sportswriter says something about the Bills.

You are exactly correct, the fans on here over-react to every game, whether it is a win or a loss. A win and they are automatically Super Bowl bound and a loss and we will be picking first in the draft next year. Oh yea, and the Buffalo media sucks.

That's funny because I'd say the same about you.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 SB losses endless playoff droughts, home-run throw-ups, too many officiating gaffs to count....true Bills fans that are still around should be tough as nails by now.

Like cockroaches after a nuclear blast, Bills fans would be driving through the rubble, scorched earth, and nuclear winter to the next home game happy they were getting sweet parking spots for their tailgate party.

That is an incredibly accurate description of Bills Fans

I dont know if any bills fan truly believes this team is superbowl bound after 3 games.. Being a bills fan I think we always have a slight edge of pessimism that causes us to expect something awful to happen at any moment. With that said, it would be devastating if this year was another repeat of 2008, but this team is too good to let that happen.

After Cinci we have the Eagles, Giants, Redskins, Jets and Cowboys. Even if we go 2-3 in that stretch but play good football, there is reason to be optimistic!

That's funny because I'd say the same about you.

PTR

In over 4,000 posts, I have never once complained about what anyone in the media has said about Bills. It isn't worth my time because it is irrelevant and means nothing.

I'll be fine as long as they win the last game they play this season (in week 21)!

Is that counting preaseason?

Edited by billsfreak

No drug can give us the high these last 4 weeks have produced. It's a feeling we haven't known in years. I do worry there might be a massive overreaction if we should lose a game. I don't expect to lose this weekend, but with apologies to the Senator, I don't expect to win all of them either. Are you prepared to deal with a loss? Or will losing create a downward spiral back into the old feelings of doooooooooooooooom?

PTR

I have been reminding myself that we probably won't go 19-0, although we could. I am Billieving in this team and ready for more. I think the soul of this team is sound and like Fitz and the rest say while taking nothing for granted we can expect more wins! Go Bills!