Request for the date of the "bet"

AKC

Would you please provide the Search Committee the date you made the offer of the bet you falsely claim we entered into this past off-season? I'd hate to hink you don't remember when you offered this bet- it might even suggest you "unfortunately" forgot who accpeted it!

What administrator is doing this search for the PM?

172014[/snapback]

I don't believe it's necessary for you to question the integrity of the same moderating team who have tolerated your lies and vitriol-

up to this point at least!

So what's the date of this famous bet of yours? Or is it all a smokescreen of deceipt?

You know another great question- what was the Bill's Charity I chose? Surely you kept a record of my acceptance of the bet and who I wanted you to pay if I won?

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't believe it's necessary for you to question the integrity of the same moderating team who have tolerated your lies and vitriol-

So what's the date of this famous bet of yours? Or is it all a smokescreen of deceipt?

You know another great question- what was the Bill's Charity I chose? Surely you kept a record of my acceptance of the bet and who I wanted you to pay if I won?

172018[/snapback]

Well, who's doing it?

Stop, please stop. No one cares about a Patsie fan and his supposed bet. Go to Patsie land and post there......

Don't go away mad, just go away.......

It's not that it doesn't matter, we just don't care. Actually we don't care because you don't matter.......

Need I say more?

Would you please provide the Search Committee the date you made the offer of the bet you falsely claim we entered into this past off-season? I'd hate to hink you don't remember when you offered this bet- it might even suggest you "unfortunately" forgot who accpeted it!

171967[/snapback]

nobody cares....you both look like fools

172018[/snapback]

dude, hate to say it, but Foxboro Mike has sounded MUCH more adult throughout this whole thing...

Would it kill you to donate a couple of bucks anyway?

And if so, just let it go!!!

I'm leaving for the day and won't have 'net access until very late tonight/early tomorrow.  FYI.

Mike

172033[/snapback]

Why waste your last hours of posting by hiding from the truth? What's the date of your "bet"? What's the charity I supposedly selected?

You are a true loser.