How Hateful Is Peta?

Dante

I study environmental sciences at UB and I hate PETA. I try to approach my major with an open mind to both sides of the political spectrum because I know, everyone has a different opinion. groups like PETA are so narrowly focused that they just come across as douche bags. Alot of my friends just get way to passionate about issues like PETA does and they lose sight of reality.

Activism is a good thing. It brings awareness to different issues whether it be womens rights, an environmental problem or that Tim Tebow should be starting, but at some point your reaching for straws that arent there and you just look silly and lose your credability

I study environmental sciences at UB and I hate PETA. I try to approach my major with an open mind to both sides of the political spectrum because I know, everyone has a different opinion. groups like PETA are so narrowly focused that they just come across as douche bags. Alot of my friends just get way to passionate about issues like PETA does and they lose sight of reality.

Activism is a good thing. It brings awareness to different issues whether it be womens rights, an environmental problem or that Tim Tebow should be starting, but at some point your reaching for straws that arent there and you just look silly and lose your credability

They don't come across as douchebags because they're narrowly focused. They come across as douchebags because...well, they're douchebags.

PETA's animal shelter in Norfolk kills some 3000 dogs and cats annually. In the name of "animal rights". Douchebags.

(And as a side note: you probably have had my brother as a professor at one point.)

Edited by DC Tom