FANTASTIC quote from Kyle Williams

"D one play at a time they're gonna make some plays thats the reason they paid that ******* 30 million dollars! .... grid em up just like we did last week lets go"

I just love me some Kyle Williams. It's also gives you some AMAZING insight to the Bills defensive philosophy is you're paying attention!

"D one play at a time they're gonna make some plays thats the reason they paid that ******* 30 million dollars! .... grid em up just like we did last week lets go"

I just love me some Kyle Williams. It's also gives you some AMAZING insight to the Bills defensive philosophy is you're paying attention!

Gotta remember to record that show. They usually have some good clips like that, and I'm assuming since Buffalo is somewhat relevant again they'll actually go back over our games.

If you're going to quote someone at least make it readable.

Edited by cantankerous

Not the biggest fan of a "bend don't break" defensive philosophy. Playmakers/playmaking is great, but I don't want an opposing offense to BREATHE. Don't give them an opportunity to be in or get into the game at all!

Not the biggest fan of a "bend don't break" defensive philosophy. Playmakers/playmaking is great, but I don't want an opposing offense to BREATHE. Don't give them an opportunity to be in or get into the game at all!

The entire SuperBowl era was pretty much bend don't break.

When you have an offense that can score, it's smart to play defense with your head and let the other team make a mistake while you catch them offguard when you DO take chances. Especially against a team like New England who can pick you apart.

I think Chan is very good and seeing matchups. Against a smart team like New England you play one way. I would think against a more athletic team like Cincy, you will see more of CJ Spiller and Brad Smith.

What does it mean to "grid em up" ? :unsure:

And ******* can I buy a vowel?