I would give almost anything for...

Rubes

...the Bills to show the video image of Will Ferrell banging on that cowbell during the Steelers game up on the Jumbotron.

This thing must spread. Oh yes, it must spread.

...the Bills to show the video image of Will Ferrell banging on that cowbell during the Steelers game up on the Jumbotron.

171906[/snapback]

Should everybody bring some cowbell to a pre-game festivity before the Steeler game? Then we could all cowbell for good luck!

Dang. What the heck has gotten into people and the cowbell.

171918[/snapback]

Well, in case you live under a rock:

Recently, the Bills offense has been scoring alot (37 average in 5 game, i believe).

So, our Defense was already good.

Our Special teams? awesome.

With our offense coming around, it is obvious to most that the only thing we are lacking is MORE COWBELL.

Hope that clears things up.

Well, in case you live under a rock:

Recently, the Bills offense has been scoring alot (37 average in 5 game, i believe).

So, our Defense was already good.

Our Special teams? awesome.

With our offense coming around, it is obvious to most that the only thing we are lacking is MORE COWBELL.

Hope that clears things up.

171923[/snapback]

LMMFAO ...

171906[/snapback]

Unfortunately, I doubt if they can. They would probably have to get special permission from Saturday Night Live and NBC.

Unfortunately, I doubt if they can.  They would probably have to get special permission from Saturday Night Live and NBC.

171941[/snapback]

Plenty of time....plenty of time....

171906[/snapback]

It'd be like the rally monkey for the Buffalo Bills.

GO BILLS & MORE COWBELL