Rough week for bean town continues

truth on hold

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This year

:lol:

Let's see. In the playoffs 16 out of the last 17 years. Won the WS two years ago, finished 6 games ahead of the RedSox last year, winning 95 games. Won the division this year with only one reliable starter when the season opened and injuries up and down the lineup. This is despite playing in a division with what was supposed to be one of the best teams of all time (too bad for you Sox fans the season doesn't end in August).

It's so much fun to watch you supposed RedSox fans spend more time hating the Yankees than liking your own team. Enjoy the second straight extra long offseason. Maybe you'll win that this year too.

It's so much fun to watch you supposed RedSox fans spend more time hating the Yankees than liking your own team. Enjoy the second straight extra long offseason. Maybe you'll win that this year too.

What team does the OP root for? The thread is just another example of obnoxious piling on. It's convenient that you chose the winning franchise in team sports to root for...

What team does the OP root for? The thread is just another example of obnoxious piling on. It's convenient that you chose the winning franchise in team sports to root for...

I always love that argument on twobillsdrive.com :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who cares who the OP roots for? And the RedSox fans are famous for their piling on (when they're not blaming the Yankees for whatever failures they've had, that is). They started chirping about it on facebook from the second they took over first place this season. Turn about is fair play. Deal with it.

My entire family cheers for the Yankees. Yankees, BILLS, and Sabres. My dad has friends who played for the team. I grew up in !@#$ing New York and we listened to every game on the radio unless it was on TV. Same with the BILLS, Sabres, Amerks, and Red Wings.

When I was growing up, the Yankees sucked. Remember the '80s? How about the early '90s? Yeah, I'm a BILLS and Sabres fan who just happened to latch on to another New York team. Such a bandwaggoner.

You've always been a sore loser in this debate. Get counseling or something.

I always love that argument on twobillsdrive.com :lol: :lol: :lol:

You'll have to excuse him, his panties always end up in a wad when the RedSox disappoint. There are probably 30 pairs stuffed up his keister at this point.