(LAMP) Lookout Dallas

plenzmd1

Last night was my 14 th Anniversary, and while wifey poo and I having a drink at the bar before dinner she pulls out a card with plane reservations to Dallas! Long story short,in January met one of the guys she works with who is a season ticket holder for the Cowboys and we talked about the 50/50 shot Bills had of playing Thanksgiving and how I would love to go to that game. He said if we did, he would make sure I got two tickets and we could stay with him.

Well, apparently wife still stayed in touch with him and got the tickets for the game, used miles for the flight...and so Dallas here I come to see the Bills beat down the Boys. "Can't Wait,"

What a great anniversary gift :thumbsup:

Last night was my 14 th Anniversary, and while wifey poo and I having a drink at the bar before dinner she pulls out a card with plane reservations to Dallas! Long story short,in January met one of the guys she works with who is a season ticket holder for the Cowboys and we talked about the 50/50 shot Bills had of playing Thanksgiving and how I would love to go to that game. He said if we did, he would make sure I got two tickets and we could stay with him.

Well, apparently wife still stayed in touch with him and got the tickets for the game, used miles for the flight...and so Dallas here I come to see the Bills beat down the Boys. "Can't Wait,"

My daughter did a similar thing for me to Miami a few years ago for a combo birthday-Christmas gift. We lost of course (the 5-1 start season), but it was still a great time.

Congratulations! I hope the Bills put the "icing on the cake" for you.

I'm still in the process of becoming a geek here. what does LAMP mean?

Look At Me Post.

Congrats plenz! I will also be attending that game, flying down on Friday and staying all weekend. I'm really looking forward to it, especially if the Bills are still playing great football. Go Bills!

Thanks for the kind words fellas..will no doubt be at the BWW tailgate...do they start at 7 there seeing as how it is a noon start?

Guess going into that stadium will be like going to the Ballet, only difference being instead of $1 bills for the girls, will be $20 bills for single beers :wallbash::lol:

Congrats on both parts. I live in Dallas and am looking forward to seeing Bills romp on the 'Boys that day. You will like the stadium. I did a tour last year and it is amazing. I understand there will be some great Bills Backers parties and tailgating going on.

my aunt just moved to Fort Worth and can get tickets so I may be attending this game as well

in the time it took you to post two links you could have just said what it meant

for the record i have no idea what it means and dont care to

Edited by Max997