I love the attitude!

Tipster19

I just caught the Bills' game on NFL Replay. I live in Florida and the game wasn't aired down here so I tried to stream the game on my laptop but caught a virus. I loved it seeing each Bills' player jumping into the stand after each touchdown but when Mankins was going ballistic towards the end of the first half after the interception, did anyone catch Demetrius Bell fly off the bench and try to go after him?! I couldn't imagine Jonas Jennings doing that!

It got even better when Fred Jackson was yanking #30 (sorry, I'm doing this from my IPhone and it's too difficult to look up his name) off of Fitpatrick. For the old-timers like me it was reminiscent of Otis Talyor pulling players off of Len Dawson. I love the attitude and unity that these young "no makers" are showing! Keep it up fellas, you're making us feel good again being Bills' fans! Go Bills!

There is something strangely prophetic about Chan's "You dog one of us, you dog all of us speech" from last year's training camp. This group seems very tight knit and ready to go to battle for each other. It lends toward their resiliency in these come backs. Some of that may have been due to addition by subtraction as well.