Should AKC take the bet?

Thailog80

Should AKC take the bet?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should AKC take the bet?

• Yes
    • No

If he has nothing to hide he should take it. If Thurmans Helmet is so confident in FM he should be included in the "leave forever" bet also....right?

171587[/snapback]

We're simply waiting for the other side to be taken in the bet- I'm already onboard. The reason FM refuses it is because he know's he's lying. TH and Rico are simply unsure but willing to spout off on the subject. I challenge all three to the bet, a bet I accept.

We're simply waiting for the other side to be taken in the bet- I'm already onboard. The reason FM refuses it is because he know's he's lying. TH and Rico are simply unsure but willing to spout off on the subject. I challenge all three to the bet, a bet I accept.

171596[/snapback]

Let's not forget old Rico, who's been sucking up the the Patsy Trolls all year. I'm good with his jumping on their bandwagon as long as he's willing to take the fall when we prove they're lying about the bet.

What bet(s)?

171660[/snapback]

I don't know what they're betting, nor do I care. I just whoever it is he's betting takes the bet. The one who loses the bet leaves the board forever. Regardless the outcome, the board wins.