This week

aussiebills

Trap game!

There. I said it. Absolutely foreign terminology for Buffalo this century -but that's what it is. Gailey hinted as much in his post game presser: "Now we have to learn how to deal with prosperity.." Yes, they're professionals. But going back to work this week after such an exhilarating, emptionally draining victory over their 'Daddy' is simply foreign to these Bills. As for our opponent, like Todd Haley said after back to back drubbings to open the season, " well, we're not gonna just fold up the tents and forfeit the rest of the games.." and they played the Chargers strong Sunday..

Cincy is 1-2 and at home. They ARE going to give this game their best effort as a win against the AFC"s new Darling can go a long way for them. The Carson era is over and they're giving the reigns to a rookie. Here's where we find out what film study on the Bills reveal from both sides of the ball. If they can keep our offense in check, they have to be excited that they can score on us since the raiders and Pats* did so at will.

Question: Can the Bills learn how to deal with prosperity WITHOUT losing??

Im not sure about this week, they have some players that can turn it on if they want too.

I think we have to be wary it sounds like Marvin Lewis, has his team pumped and ready to go

We have to be ready for them, we are now the team to beat

09/25 New England Patriots - Tough game start to finish, the crowd is frenzied, the Bills are pumped, avoid late game letdown and squeak out a win at home 27 - 24.

10/02 @ Cincinnati Bengals - A sleeper game, but the Bills pull it off with a 17 - 3 win

Gotta Believe!

Trap game!

There. I said it. Absolutely foreign terminology for Buffalo this century -but that's what it is. Gailey hinted as much in his post game presser: "Now we have to learn how to deal with prosperity.." Yes, they're professionals. But going back to work this week after such an exhilarating, emptionally draining victory over their 'Daddy' is simply foreign to these Bills. As for our opponent, like Todd Haley said after back to back drubbings to open the season, " well, we're not gonna just fold up the tents and forfeit the rest of the games.." and they played the Chargers strong Sunday..

Cincy is 1-2 and at home. They ARE going to give this game their best effort as a win against the AFC"s new Darling can go a long way for them. The Carson era is over and they're giving the reigns to a rookie. Here's where we find out what film study on the Bills reveal from both sides of the ball. If they can keep our offense in check, they have to be excited that they can score on us since the raiders and Pats* did so at will.

Question: Can the Bills learn how to deal with prosperity WITHOUT losing??

This is the very definition of a trap game - sandwiched between the Cheatriettes* and the Eagles, and coming off a HUGE win.

And, we're on the road - that's why I'm going to be very conservative with my prediction this week...

Buffalo Bills 72

Cincinnati BungHoles - 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to be undefeated." - Chan Gailey

19 and 0 baby!!! B-)

NFL.com has Cinci as #3 overall in D - #5 against the pass, #7 against the run.

Certainly isn't going to be a cakewalk...

Ok, hold the phone! I don't consider Cleveland, Denver & S.F. To be high powered offenses. As a matter of fact, the Broncos rolled up 24 pts on Cincy's #3 ranked D WITHOUT their best player Brandon Lloyd who pulled his groin against Oakland. Our offense is #1 in the league right now and much better than the Browns & 49ers!

This is the very definition of a trap game - sandwiched between the Cheatriettes* and the Eagles, and coming off a HUGE win.

And, we're on the road - that's why I'm going to be very conservative with my prediction this week...

Buffalo Bills 72

Cincinnati BungHoles - 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to be undefeated." - Chan Gailey

19 and 0 baby!!! B-)

Finally a poster who is listening to reason!

Our offense should continue to roll and I dont think Wannstedt and co. should have too difficult a time drawing up a game plan to confuse the rookie QB. Lets hope the bills can score early and often and jump out to a lead at half time.

Bills 27

Bengals 13

Edited by Billsrhody

The Bengals have the second best defense according to Football Reference... I doubt we will be scoring 49 points this year!

Seriously? How do they figure that?

By the NFL.com stats, they are 3rd in yards given up per game.

I think the game is decided by how many points you give up vs how many you put up. They are 6th there.

They are OK in 3rd down %, in the bottom 3rd of the league

So yeah, they are pretty good so far, though it's early to tell what it means to beat Cleveland and Denver.

A flaw: they are 27th in penalty yards on the D

So yeah, any given Sunday. They could easily beat us and they will if we take them lightly.

I think bengals will be approach just like if we were playing the packers, not gameplan wise but mentally.

I have seen alot of Dunlap and maualuga and they can play, however both get frustrated and make mistakes, like overpursuing. I think Chandler is going to have his biggest game yards wise 90-100.

Our captains and nick Barnett are great leaders and they will keep the boys in line