Amazing Race is Back

Clippers of Nfl

Another "continue racing" episode. What are the odds everyone still gets bunched up due to transportation or something not being open?

And Cindy & Ernie, why didn't they try to find a real ticket agent to see about getting their tickets reprinted before leaving the station? They got lucky they weren't kicked off the train.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the snowboarders winning the Mustangs, outstanding! :thumbsup:

Also congrats to grandma and grandpa for running a great race! :thumbsup:

+1

Great, great race by the seniors...in the words of Ice from Top Gun, you guys could be my wingman anytime

And that's great the snowboards won a couple of great rides...I hope they win it all!

Wow. For a series this horrible, it's sure getting a lot of posts. Wish my Sanctuary thread got this many.

Actually a great series and season. Its been more challenging than other seasons and it has made for an interesting watch.

my fav couple is the nfl team. that guy talks football and references the game for everything in life. its weird and funny at the same time.

Actually a great series and season. Its been more challenging than other seasons and it has made for an interesting watch.

my fav couple is the nfl team. that guy talks football and references the game for everything in life. its weird and funny at the same time.

I was trying to figure out why it seemed like I never had any common ground with Selmon there, but then I heard someone mention his age...so now I'm GLAD we have nothing in common lol

My pick right now for final three, snowboarders , Ernie & cindi, and team NFL in that order.

Yep, those are my predictions as well with the snowboarders winning it all.

Sad to see grandma and grandpa go too. They played a great race. :thumbsup:

Wow. For a series this horrible, it's sure getting a lot of posts. Wish my Sanctuary thread got this many.

I could post there but I don't think you want me to. :blush:

I just remembered, I very much enjoyed it when the bitter lesbos got U-Turned and bounced a couple years ago... so as long as one of my fav teams doesn;t get screwed, U-Turns are OK with me. :thumbsup::lol:

Amen!

There has never been a more deserving team to be U-Turned than the bitter lesbos. That was a great moment in Amazing Race history.

Wow. Unbelievable that Andy and Tommy got bumped out.

While I get that this is the general concept, there've been WAY TOO MANY instances of hidden clues, no matter how many times the camera pauses and highlights the words "___ Viejo" woven into the fabric of a fluttering dress. This is a race and competitions of doing tasks, not a fuggin "Where's Waldo" book. That was a little bit cheap where all the necklaces said "Balboa" and the one dress said something entirely different.

But, ultimately, it was on them. They should have stayed, taken all the clues like the picture of the building and talked to cabbies like Justin and Sandy (NICE PURPLE STRAP-TOP, BTW!!!! Panama can't be that cold, right?) until they knew where they had to go. Sometimes you've gotta pore over everything that you're given (think the Snapple bottle cap a couple-few seasons ago, or the French bread with the clue baked inside) to find it.

I like the remaining teams. They all deserve to be there. They've all come back from near-disaster. AR is about speed, but it's more about perseverance and not giving up when something goes wrong.

I hope Andy and Tommy are invited back in a future Second Chances season.

While I get that this is the general concept, there've been WAY TOO MANY instances of hidden clues, no matter how many times the camera pauses and highlights the words "___ Viejo" woven into the fabric of a fluttering dress. This is a race and competitions of doing tasks, not a fuggin "Where's Waldo" book. That was a little bit cheap where all the necklaces said "Balboa" and the one dress said something entirely different.

But, ultimately, it was on them. They should have stayed, taken all the clues like the picture of the building and talked to cabbies like Justin and Sandy (NICE PURPLE STRAP-TOP, BTW!!!! Panama can't be that cold, right?) until they knew where they had to go. Sometimes you've gotta pore over everything that you're given (think the Snapple bottle cap a couple-few seasons ago, or the French bread with the clue baked inside) to find it.

I like the remaining teams. They all deserve to be there. They've all come back from near-disaster. AR is about speed, but it's more about perseverance and not giving up when something goes wrong.

I like all the remaining teams too, 1st time ever. I;m pulling for Sandy though FTW now. Snowboarders did mess up, but the Panama cab drivers did screw them. :thumbdown: They won a lot though, including the Mustangs, so I don't feel too bad for them.

i see your point. but its all good. i dont mind a twist here and there.

I'd like to see Team Pollard win. Marcus missed out on the Colts SB, and I think his wife has a great personality. He picked a good one in her, and I find them both pretty entertaining. The only team I don't really care to see win is Cindy and what's his name.

I'm bummed about the snow boarders...can't believe they went out like that. Oh well, I agree that it will be good to see them back at the next all stars Amazing Race :thumbsup:

I'd like to see Team Pollard win. Marcus missed out on the Colts SB, and I think his wife has a great personality. He picked a good one in her, and I find them both pretty entertaining. The only team I don't really care to see win is Cindy and what's his name.

I'm bummed about the snow boarders...can't believe they went out like that. Oh well, I agree that it will be good to see them back at the next all stars Amazing Race :thumbsup:

I'm bummed about the boarders as well. They were, by a pretty good margin, the strongest team. Two of the other teams made the same mistake but got bailed out by the taxi drivers cluing each other in. Irony is if the boarders were not so far ahead their driver probably would have been in on the info sharing. Definitely going for Pollard and wife. They both have a great attitude and I enjoy watching them. The other two remaining teams I neither like or dislike. Just kinda there.

This is the second season in a row where the "mental challenge" at the end was just stupid. Used to be in the past, teams would take FOREVER completing it...for the first team to arrive to accomplish it so fast was just lame. Kudos to them, but that should have been more challenging. The flight simulator and the three numbers were great, IMO.