Hate ESPN

Thud

Couldnt see the game but watched updates one the phone at church. Wake up anxious for highlights only to watch a Tom Brady Wes Welker highlight reel. I kept seeing the score and wondered how and when the Bills scored. Mych to my chagrin all i got to see after beung shown pretty much all Patriots scoring plays and every key defensive play for te Patriots was the kick to win it. It didnt end there though. Post game was a 10 second snippet from Freddie then Brady then Welker back to Brady then the reporter talking about Bradys numbers. The Bills won for crying out loud! Thats Fine. We will stay under the radar. Screw you ESPN!

It's the reason sports media sucks. They play to the largest audience for ads and moneyary purposes rather than playing to sports, competition and outcomes. It's why I hate and have always hated Tiger Woods. That guy can finish 49th and get the top 5 of 5 minutes and 10 seconds of airtime after a tourney. Guy had a headline yesterday for hiring a new caddy. Media is a joke.

To say that the Bills aren't getting enough positive coverage from ESPN right now, is just silly...I got my problems with ESPN too...I saw the highlight package that you (OP) were referring too, I remember, because, like you said, they went to Fred Jackson afterwords, then to Welker, then Brady, than back to Welker. But the highlights were pretty complete...if they skipped any Bills TD, I think it was the first TD pass to Steve Johnson...but they showed the rest...it seems like some folks are never happy...the Bills have been everywhere...Fitz has been all over ESPN, they just had him on live on SportsCenter, and George Wilson on another of their new, daffy, NFL shows. Don't let your resentment from the last 12 years cloud what you see...enjoy the coverage while we are getting it...a few losses and it all goes away...and lets face it, a bad game for the Pats, for whatever reason, is big news in the NFL.

Edited by Buftex